Hello from Saudi Arabia

Default Hello from Saudi Arabia

Greetings everyone,

My name is Mohammed from Saudi Arabia,

i am so glad to have found your beekeeping forum as for sure we will have different beekeeping methods to share with each other

beekeeping has been in my family for 2 generations and i will be the third ( fingers crossed )

my father and i now own 337 Hives half of them are langstroth , the other half are saudi typical style ( i will upload images soon )

bees breed in my country is Apis mellifera jemenitica

we produce sidr honey , sumor honey ( Acacia tortilis ) , most of our honey depends on trees as you know Saudi isnt that green. however its honey actually is of top quality

we are located south west of Saudi arabia ( Al baha ) 2 beekeeprs from this area came second and third in turkey Apimondia, or the International Federation of Beekeepersí Association

sorry i gave too much information on my first post i am just so excited to be exchange my experience and knowledge with you guys

Regards,

Mohammed

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Hello from Saudi Arabia

Welcome to Beesource Mohammed. I look forward to learning more about your breed of bee and beekeeping in your arid environment.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Welcome to Beesource. Please edit your profile so everyone knows your location - it helps to know the location when answering questions, or giving advice. I look forward to pictures of your typical Saudi beehive.

Welcome! I’ll look forward to seeing pics also.
    Rod

Welcome to Beesource!

Quote Originally Posted by arab_beekeeper View Post

my father and i now own 337 Hives half of them are langstroth , the other half are saudi typical style ( i will upload images soon )
    If you have issues getting the forum software to accept your photos, please send me a Private Message and I will assist. (To send a PM, click on the MemberID at the top left of a message and follow the dropdown prompts.)

sorry i gave too much information on my first post i am just so excited to be exchange my experience and knowledge with you guys
    Actually, more information is good.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Welcome to Beesource, Mohammed.

I'll join the chorus in looking forward to seeing photos of the typical Saudi set-up.

Russ
    Ecclesiastes 11:4