CLEARLY SUSTAINABLE BEEKEEPING START OF SEASON SALE $89 Mesh Suits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CLEARLY SUSTAINABLE BEEKEEPING START OF SEASON SALE $89 Mesh Suits

To celebrate the start of USA beekeeping season, we are currently featuring a special website promotional pricing of $89USD for our top of the line 3 layer mesh beekeeping overalls.

Ultra Ventilated Beekeeping Suits On Sale At Lowest Price Ever!

3 Layer Mesh WAS $165: NOW $89

Cotton overalls WAS $115: NOW $49

Suits are made from the highest quality materials and include genuine YKK zippers, pre-washed cotton panels and knee pads. Suits are equipped with a top quality mesh veil and plenty of pockets. These suits are widely known as the best beekeeping suit on the market, and were previously sold for over $250.
    Last edited by Clearly Sustainable; 02-21-2020 at 05:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: CLEARLY SUSTAINABLE BEEKEEPING START OF SEASON SALE $89 Mesh Suits

3 Layer Mesh beekeeping suits now only $89

that's a nice looking suit for $89.

are they made to order or shipped from stock?

the suits listed at $89 are on standard sized, stocked items.

We can provide custom made suits to your dimensions but they are not at that price, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepeg View Post
    that's a nice looking suit for $89.

are they made to order or shipped from stock?
    I have their full, vented suit. It is very nicely made and half the price of an Ultrabreeze.

thanks for the replies.

i found good instructions on your website for measuring the dimensions and comparing to the stock items.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearly Sustainable View Post
    the suits listed at $89 are on standard sized, stocked items.

We can provide custom made suits to your dimensions but they are not at that price, unfortunately.
    Still would have saved me 50 bucks! Wish you had run a Black Friday sale Searched this forum for "suit reviews" and later "Custom suits" and neither search turned up your threads here in the vendor sub-forum. Went with a vendor I had slight misgivings about simply because they were the only source I could find at the time.

Ended up cheaper than a stock Ultra Breeze, the quality seems OK and the wife is happy with a color other than white so it was not all bad. Time will tell how well it holds up.

Are your zippers metal or plastic? Over spent for this year but may upgrade my jacket to a vented suit next year.

Quote Originally Posted by William Bagwell View Post
    Are your zippers metal or plastic?
    the reason i am having to purchase a new suit is because the metal (brass i think) zippers on my current suit are failing, mostly due to corrosion caused by the salt in my body sweat. This happened despite me being careful to keep them lubricated with silicone spray.

i'm not sure if the plastic zippers will be more durable or not, but because of my experience with the metal ones i am going to give them a try.

Zippers are YKK, which is the best zippers you can buy these days

Quote Originally Posted by Clearly Sustainable View Post
    To celebrate the start of USA beekeeping season, we are currently featuring a special website promotional pricing of $89USD for our top of the line 3 layer mesh beekeeping overalls.

Ultra Ventilated Beekeeping Suits On Sale At Lowest Price Ever!

3 Layer Mesh WAS $165: NOW $89

Cotton overalls WAS $115: NOW $49

Suits are made from the highest quality materials and include genuine YKK zippers, pre-washed cotton panels and knee pads. Suits are equipped with a top quality mesh veil and plenty of pockets. These suits are widely known as the best beekeeping suit on the market, and were previously sold for over $250.
    Sale Still ongoing

I've tried contacting you 20 times through email, with no reply about getting a replacement hood.
    NCSBA Certified Beekeeper 2nd yr 15 hives
    https://www.youtube.com/c/BackyardBeesNC

I sent an email to the address on the second page of your website inquiring whether you had jackets. No Reply!
    Frank

The face of the hood disintegrated after a month, can't be fixed, but the jacket is very good, just the screen in the hood, I'd like a new hood. There's no phone number to call.

Looks like they do have a ventilated jacket for $115. But, I won't be placing an order until I am assured thet are taking care of their customer's complaints. Might have to suffer another July in my cotton jacket.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Hi, Thank you for your message regarding if we supply jackets.

The jackets are on the following page

https://www.clearly-sustainable.com....ekeeping-pants

Hi, Thank you for your message. Emails are typically responded to promptly, so not sure where you sent it to. please contact [email protected] and someone will respond about purchasing a new hood

Well that worked, I was using the contact us form on your website.

Quote Originally Posted by ifixoldhouses View Post
    Well that worked, I was using the contact us form on your website.
    Thank you for the headsup. I will make sure someone looks at the contact us form on the website to ensure it is working properly. We recently changed email service providers and it is possible they did not correctly configure the contact us form

They still haven’t shipped my order, even though it’s supposed to be here today. I have been trying to contact them for days and they are only available through email. I tried to cancel my order and they ignored it. I’m starting to feel like they are just taking my money!

Quote Originally Posted by G'sBees View Post
    They still haven’t shipped my order, even though it’s supposed to be here today. I have been trying to contact them for days and they are only available through email. I tried to cancel my order and they ignored it. I’m starting to feel like they are just taking my money!
    Hi

Can you please advise order# so we can see the issue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast