Looking for suggestions.

Default Looking for suggestions.

Hi guys, I need some advice. I am struggling a lot due to my alcohol addiction. It was under control but I drink a lot these days and it scares me. I am thinking to get some medical support, can someone suggest a good place I can consider? Thank you.
    Last edited by JWPalmer; 01-23-2020 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Remove apparent ad content.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Looking for suggestions.

AA Was all is a good start for my father. Start removing your self from places that give you the desired to drink. My father biggest tripping hazard Has cough surup.

You just gotta get tired of being in trouble, I quit 19 years ago, went to AA for 90 days, haven't been back. But I'd start there.
    NCSBA Certified Beekeeper - my Youtube Vlog
    https://www.youtube.com/c/BackyardBeesNC

I have a suspicion about how genuine the original post was but that is immaterial to the seriousness of being in that situation. AA has the benefit of the personal experience of millions of people; They have worked out a well accepted pre flight checklist of conditions necessary to get there. Admitting to self that there is a problem is the primal necessity! Finding a new group of people you feel comfortable with is a strong second: Your old circle of drinking friends will only pull you back.

AA is not the only way to get talking to folks who can tell you how they managed to pull it off and their feelings of cost/benefit, but it is one of the handiest.
    Frank

The original post directed readers to a clinic web page via a a hypertext link. I thought the subject itself worthy of leaving the post up, minus the link.

Alcoholism is a serious disease and anyone who wishes help should be encouraged to seek it.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

My dad was a heavy drinker, I know what it is. It's a life long battle, not only for you, but also for your family. https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/free-rehabs/ I can recommend this article, there's no phone numbers or sites to clinics, but it can give you a hint about where to look for.

You need to tell us your location so that we can help you with the research.
    Are you stress lately that you tend to drink alcohol a lot?

It seems that links are still being posted.

"Calls to our general hotline may be answered by private treatment providers. We may be paid a fee for marketing or advertising by organizations that can assist with treating addictions.

Addiction Resource is an educational platform for sharing and disseminating information about addiction and substance abuse recovery centers. Addiction Resource is not a healthcare provider nor does it claim to offer sound medical advice to anyone."

LJ
    A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com/