I watched a presentation online hackenberg gave and he was saying the dried eggs were a better protein for them and that most commercal sold sub is mostly soy flour and was more of a filler than protein.
Just thought id share cuz most recipes ive seen are for soy flour. And woundering if anyone has made this before?
1. 125 lbs. Sugar (Add water and keep wet. Should be a little thicker than pancake
2. Add either 3 cups citric acid or 4 quarts of lemon juice, (this is to put the ph at 4
½ to 5)
3. Add 1 cup Honey Bee Healthy (optional , but we prefer)
4. 3 cups trace mineral salt
5. Add ½ bag Vitamins & Electrolytes (we use Russell’s) (2 oz. worth)
6. 6 cups Cinnamon
7. (keep the mix wet)
8. Mix in 25 lbs. of Inedible Dries eggs
9. Add 3 ½ cups Canola Oil
10. Mix in 24 lbs. (2 gallons) Honey
11. Finish by adding 50 lbs. Brewtech Brewers Yeast. Water until it has the
consistency you desire.