55 Gal winter project - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 55 Gal winter project

Off topic but looks very cheap and rugged: 330 gallon tote in a fork lift metal frame for $100. Can't get the link to work myself.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6878548998021/

Please read the post before commenting or sending messages. All sales are cash only please.

IBC 330 Gallon Mauser Tote!!!

All of these totes have gone through a very powerful triple stage cleaning process so they are very very clean inside and out.

These are chemical-resistant HDPE tanks surrounded by a galvanized steel cage.

They are mounted to a plastic frame pallet for easy transport. 4-way fork access.

Stack up to 3 high. 6" diameter fill cap, 2"- diameter drain on some of them and the others are 1 in.

Previously contained: Industrial potassium in some and the others contained Food additive.

Each unit weighs about 130 LBS

Tote dimensions: 40 X 47 X 53 1/2

I DO NOT represent these totes as food grade.

They are like brand new! it's at your discretion what you use these totes for.

PRICE: $100

I have many other barrels and buckets also please feel free to reach out and see what we have thanks !
    It is not true that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks.
    They can learn them, they just can't do them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: 55 Gal winter project

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    physicsdudereturns: The whole story is mixing 2 to 1. One to one mixes real easy.
    I'll do an experiment today. I'm making 1:1, but I will start off at 2:1 and see if it mixes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12