OA VAP 110.04 Oxalic Acid Vaporizer 110VAC

Default OA VAP 110.04 Oxalic Acid Vaporizer 110VAC

Offered for sale are new OA VAP 110.04 Oxalic Acid Vaporizer 110VAC

Aluminum housing and insulated handle. Heater on/off switch with control light. Set to F or C, customer can change this at any time.

Solid construction, grounded three prong plug. Use at proper grounded outlet, inverter or generator. 1 1/4" copper bowl from K-type copper with 3/16" vapor tube. All welded, not soldered. Treat from the front, the side or back, your choice. All laser cut, welded, quality workmanship.

Includes:

US Shipments: Manuals, cleaners, two plugs US Price: USD140.00 plus USD25.00 for shipping. Extra plugs USD5.00 each.

Canadian Shipments: Manuals, cleaners, two plugs, 30 gram Oxalic Acid. Canadian Price: CAD180.00 plus CAD25.00 for shipping. Extra Plugs CAD5.00 each.

IMG_8049.jpg IMG_8048.jpg IMG_8050.jpg IMG_8053.jpg IMG_8050.jpg IMG_8051.jpg

Produced from all new parts in Alberta, Canada.

PM me or email at: [email protected]
    Last edited by Biermann; 12-12-2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: details added
    Summ Summ Bienchen summ herum

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: OA VAP 110.04 Oxalic Acid Vaporizer 110VAC

Below are some YouTube links for my vaporizers

Introduction to my Vaporizers: https://youtu.be/aM9luTitbqk

Setting https://youtu.be/hXdNaba48WI

Treating Varroa from Front Entrance https://youtu.be/plnY3xASNto

Treating Varroa from the Rear of a Hive https://youtu.be/blEyJC0nIKw

Hello All,

I made a mistake and ordered white silicon cups while I had a larger order of red Mocap caps on the way.

So, to make the switch and not have the red cups laying around for a long time (they are good, but I have to drill everyone open to 3/4"), I will switch to two white cups with your order and add two red cups for free!!! as long as my supplies last.

IMG_8464.jpg

So, you get now four cups (plugs) while paying for two.

Don't wait, my supplies of red Mocap's are not limitless.

Cheers, JoergK.

I bought one of these units and it is great. Too cold here to do actual treatments but I ran some water through it as suggested to test and to do a test run on cleaning. I also did a couple of trial runs with oxalic acid, just blowing it outside in the yard. The unit is well built, works great, and seems very sturdy. Very professionally done with the equipment and service.

Hello All,

I finally found a good measuring spoon that holds 2 (leveled) or 3 gram (if heaped). Sales from today will include one measuring spoon per unit.

JoergK.

Hello All,

Four Units left to sell!

Sales & responses have been great, but I am running out of supplies.

No further shipments after the four are gone until August!

I may also have to increase prices, supply availability and prices have increased sometimes exponentially and I need to re-evaluate all this, the Covit-19 mess has arrived for us too.

So, hang tight and send me your inquiry so you can get on my buyers list and I will correspond with you once I am back, ready for shipments.

All the best, bee happy and habee harvest.

JoergK.

looks very nice
    Last edited by treehousehoney; 06-28-2020 at 08:22 AM.

All available units are now sold.

Covit-19 has arrived in the vaporizer production!

No, I did not contract the virus, but getting some supplies seems to be more difficult and expensive.

PID controller are somewhat hard to get in sizable numbers and everyone is asking more money.

1. New housings arrived.
    2. New PID controllers are ordered
    3. New band heaters are ordered
    3. Rubber handles are hard to find (I guess everyone is now buying bicycles?)
    4. My welder is busy getting my harvesting equipment ready and making other equipment.

So: no new units until August and I have to increase my price to CAD198.00 or USD145.00, shipping stays at $25 CAD or USD

Any questions, please ask!

Cheers, JoergK.

I will take orders now, but payment when I have the units ready!

Hello All,

Just a quick update. I have all supplies in to build units again, hardest was to get PID controllers for a decent price. My welder is going on holidays, but I will push him to build a good number of frames so I can wire & test them to go out.

It is harvest time and I am a farmer, too, so my days are long and full of work.

Bee Arthur has made a nice video clip about mites & treatment here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Zt...ature=youtu.be view from around 13:54 to 22:25 for my vaporizer.

Some notes: I believe the bee experts are clear that mites can't build immunity against OA. What can happen with OA is that under-treatment, bad vaporization, too high vapor losses etc. will reduce the effectiveness (and efficacy) or net product going to the bees. OA does not kill the mites directly, but (we don't know for sure) through eating their legs off or what ever. Keep that in mind.

Mites can build immunity - resistance against all and any man made miticides!

Important note: be careful with the hot plug, use a screwdriver or hive tool to get the used plug of the bowl, set it up-site-down on the hive cover and hold the edge of the plug against the hive lid while slowly twisting the bowl of the lid.

Set the next to-be-used plug (lid, Stopper or what ever you like to call it) on the cover of the next hive, lightly push the up-side-down bowl on when the 400F are reached. Keep the unit set this way and insert it in to your hive, then turn the unit up-side-up and start treatment!

Please don't post to this thread, post here: https://www.beesource.com/forums/sho...aporizer/page3

Thanks, JoergK.
    Last edited by Biermann; 07-31-2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: definition