Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lottsburg, Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Well I am back from Australia and New Zealand and after taking care of the 150 odd equiries will continue supplying the Easy Vap at $155 plus $15 for shipping and the Easy Vap Pro for $165 plus $15 for shipping.
    Spare caps are also available at $2.25 each plus shipping. I also plan to make and post more instructional videos on the use and maintenance of these vaporizers in the near future.
    Johno

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Catskills, Delaware Cty, New York, USA
    Posts
    1,769

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    I would like one please, the Easy Vap Pro. and extra caps. Let me know what you want me to do for payment. Thank you!
    Proverbs 16:24

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lottsburg, Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Hi Cloverdale, sorry I am still a little jet lagged and forgot to mention to contact me via email at [email protected] remember the underscore and the second i in olivier. and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Paypal works out well for transactions as I can keep track of everything and can also do the shipping labels and payment through Paypal which also saves a little time at the USPS. I can send a Paypal invoice to your email address and even if you do not have a paypal account you can pay the invoice by card I then get payment notification and ship the vaporizer. Otherwise checks or money orders will do but take a little longer before you will get the vaporizer, corn on the cob is not longer accepted due to the low price of corn at the moment.
    Johno

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Wise county,Texas
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    email sent sir
    “Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic”

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Toms River, New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Which model would you recommend for top bar hives?

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Catskills, Delaware Cty, New York, USA
    Posts
    1,769

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    Hi Cloverdale, sorry I am still a little jet lagged and forgot to mention to contact me via email at [email protected] remember the underscore and the second i in olivier. and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Paypal works out well for transactions as I can keep track of everything and can also do the shipping labels and payment through Paypal which also saves a little time at the USPS. I can send a Paypal invoice to your email address and even if you do not have a paypal account you can pay the invoice by card I then get payment notification and ship the vaporizer. Otherwise checks or money orders will do but take a little longer before you will get the vaporizer, corn on the cob is not longer accepted due to the low price of corn at the moment.
    Johno
    Email sent yesterday.
    Proverbs 16:24

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lottsburg, Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    NJBeeVet I would recomend the Easy Vap for your Top Bar hives, You will be able to bore 1/4" holes just above the bottom board and vaporise through there. If the sides are sloped I would drill the holes horizontally between the entrance and the follower board. Slow to get going here as besides the jet lag I seemed to pick up a flu bug in the 15 hour flight so please bear with me and I will get to you as soon as I can.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hi Jon.
    Email sent requesting PayPal invoice for one Easy Vap pro and extra cap.

    Thank you!
    Doni Marie, Beekeeper since 2016
    Currently 7 hives strong!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lottsburg, Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    MrsDoni, Please bear with me as I try to work through the backlog I have at the moment and I will answer your email as soon as I can, I should have some Pro units ready to ship in early January.
    Johno

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    MrsDoni, Please bear with me as I try to work through the backlog I have at the moment and I will answer your email as soon as I can, I should have some Pro units ready to ship in early January.
    Johno
    Thank you John!
    I am watching for your email. 😃
    Doni Marie, Beekeeper since 2016
    Currently 7 hives strong!

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lottsburg, Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Sorry to take so long to get back to you Doni, Let me know what you need and I will get it to you. We are having a little hassle trying to keep track of enquiries but hope to get on top of them sooner than later I hope.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Catskills, Delaware Cty, New York, USA
    Posts
    1,769

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    I received the Easy Vap Pro, thank you, I really cannot wait to use it, 20 hives will go fast for me!
    Proverbs 16:24

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    7

    Thumbs Up Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    Sorry to take so long to get back to you Doni, Let me know what you need and I will get it to you. We are having a little hassle trying to keep track of enquiries but hope to get on top of them sooner than later I hope.
    Received the Easy Vap Pro a few days ago! Thank you so much
    Doni Marie, Beekeeper since 2016
    Currently 7 hives strong!

  15. #14

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Sent an email

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lottsburg, Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Incoming orders far exeed my production level and it will take me 2 months to meet the orders that I have on hand. Please bear this in mind if you wish to place an order.
    Thanks, Johno

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lottsburg, Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Re: Johno's Easy Vap and Easy Vap Pro.

    Folks, I have enough orders at present to keep me very busy well into the end of March and also have about 42 email inquiries that I have still to get to. So please do not try to place any further orders until later, early April, and give me some time to catch up. I would like to thank you beekeepers for all the support I have been getting and I am doing the best I can to manufacture these vaporizers and hope you will understand.
    Johno

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •