Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

2020 Spring Nucs, FL and PA

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  AstroZomBEE 
#1 ·
W. Fisher Bee Farm will be selling spring nucs in the Spring 2020 Season.

Taking orders now, all nuc orders must have 10% down to be considered a firm order.

First 3 weeks in April fully booked,
Some room for 4th April load in PA.
May has room for every week yet.

The 2020 Price will be as follows:

001 to 019 $175
020 to 049 $155
050 to 099 $140
100 to 199 $130
200 to 999 $115

Nucs will consist of:
1. A freshly mated queen, on brood of her own heritage.
2. 5 Deep frames consisting of, 2 Brood, 2 Honey, 1 frame can vary Brood, Honey, or Foundation for expansion.
3. A mann lake frame feeder partially filled with my in house candy(was full when nuc was made, you get whatever remains(caps and ladders
NOT included with feeder)
4. the 6 frame Custom Nuc box is included in the price.
*Bees can change occupancy of frames as they see fit.
** We only use Standard Deep Frames for brood purposes.

Our queen heritage is derived from over 5 years of grafting from Minnesota Hygienic Queens. We also breed from within our own stock as we pull survivor queens that excelled in our harshest environments. We have also acquired breeders from Latshaw’s, Mraz's and other renowned breeders as we see fit. As well we sometimes get queen cells from Dave Miska to keep our genetics diverse.

Our queens are mutts, there is no one line we breed upon, nor do we restrict the mating of the queens.

Currently I am planning on having 800 nucs available every Saturday in May 2020

There will be NO FRAME EXCHANGE. I will not accept frames towards purchased nucs.

Nucs Can be picked up at either our Dade City, FL location or McVeytown, PA

All nucs are required to be inspected by buyer before loading, all sales are final once bees are loaded into buyer’s transport.

Delivery can be negotiated at cost to buyer for orders over 200 nucs, if I have truck and driver available. April is the start of my pollination season, a truck and driver may not always be available.

To qualify for discounted rate all bees must be paid for and picked up at the same time.
To pay on pick up a certified check/cash is necessary, if you wish to use personal check
it needs to arrive and clear my bank before pickup, preferably at least 2 weeks.

For any more Questions contact me, Aaron Fisher at:

W. Fisher Bee Farm
6395 SR 103N BLD 21
Lewistown PA 17044
800-736-6205
aaron@fisherbeefarm.com
Furniture Wood Wood stain Hardwood Room
Apiary Land lot Tree Plant community

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.