Telling the bees - can be therapeutic

Default Telling the bees - can be therapeutic

Custom of telling the bees:
    https://www.amusingplanet.com/2019/0...ling-bees.html

I’ve told my bees all about Mason Reed Wilson. Mason was born on February 8, 1999 and passed away on Thursday, November 8, 2018. Mason beloved son and brother; a close family friend and a big brother to my children. I will tell the bees about you - how brave, strong and generous you were. You never complained about the chemo, the pain, your amputation, or the fact you were given the short straw in life. “Better me, than my siblings or anyone else,” that’s what you told us. When your mom asked why my son, you said, “It had to be someone’s son.” Mason - you are missed, you are loved.

Bees don’t judge. They’re good listeners. Their melodic humming is calming. I don’t know if telling the bees makes any difference to them (singing to plants does make them grow faster and stronger), but it sure made me feel better.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Telling the bees - can be therapeutic

My deepest condolences.
    I talk to em all the time, mostly it’s “ just calm down, I gotta do what I gotta do and you having a hissy fit ain’t helping” lol.
    Rod

Way too young to pass. I'm sorry and pray the Lord gives you peace.

I'm very sorry for your loss. There's nothing worse in this life than losing a child, but I'm glad the bees have been a comfort to you.