I am located on the New Jersey Shore in USDA zone 7A. I have two strong hives which I have decided to wrap. I am currently feeding my girls with their own honey and will do so until I run out which will be in about 2 weeks. The average daily high temperature about December 1 In our area is right around 50. Should I wait until mid December or wrap the hives and put the girls to bed when I stop feeding?? I just am concerned about wrapping the hives too early?? Thanks for your input 😀