Good morning,

My name is John and I have been keeping bees in my backyard for a little more than a year now. I have two hives that I hope will make it trough the winter this year. I have a local mentor that has been a great friend and a wealth of knowledge. I still continue to read, listen, and watch as much as I can to stay informed and better ways to do things.

My plans for my membership of this forum is to read and learn more. I probably will post little but on occasion I might post something or answer questions that I am 100% that I know that I can. But I will try to contribute as much as I can.

Recently (for the last year or so) I have been watching videos of Michael Palmer and really enjoy what he has to say. His wealth of knowledge is vast. I would love to see a book written by him so that this information continues to be available.

My day job now is a United States Naval Sailor and this keeps me from really expanding my apiary much. I one day do plan on going much larger after my time in the Navy. But until that day comes I really do not want more than 10 hives plus a few nucs.

I am excited to read and see what kind of information there is out there. See you around.

John H.