Free Interview:Innovation in Pollination with Matias Viel CEO of Beeflow

Post Free Interview:Innovation in Pollination with Matias Viel CEO of Beeflow

deleted
    Last edited by IWASHERE; 10-31-2019 at 05:09 AM.
    Kickstarter pre-launch info link Sign up, itís really easy
    Blog

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Free Interview:Innovation in Pollination with Matias Viel CEO of Beeflow

I wish any thread that mentions KickStarter and the like would go in the "For Sale" section.

Alex
    Ten years of Beekeeping before varroa. Started again spring of 2014.

Default Re: Free Interview:Innovation in Pollination with Matias Viel CEO of Beeflow

Alex, you got your wish, sorta.

Now that there is a separate sub-forum specifically for funding requests, comments and posts that are critical of these requests as a fund-raising mechanism will no longer be allowed**. Constructive comments, for or against the projects presented are still encouraged.

**This is similar to the concept of the TF sub-forum where comments arguing against TF are not allowed.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by JWPalmer View Post
    Alex, you got your wish, sorta.

Now that there is a separate sub-forum specifically for funding requests, comments and posts that are critical of these requests as a fund-raising mechanism will no longer be allowed**. Constructive comments, for or against the projects presented are still encouraged.

**This is similar to the concept of the TF sub-forum where comments arguing against TF are not allowed.
    This isnt a kickstarter. it's literally an interview. What a crappy site where my content is being targeted like this where past content was allowed.
    Blog

do
    Last edited by IWASHERE; 10-31-2019 at 05:41 AM.
    Blog