Global Warming - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Default Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by JWPalmer View Post
    Fell off the tightrope one that one huh? I tried to pick an example that I thought even the most hard core environmentalist would find difficult to accept.
    Don't sweat it. It is a tightrope you walk and you do it well..., as long as that rope isn't made from something out of an oil well.
    5 Production colonies, 1 side by side 5 frame nuc for support- 7 working queens is all I want.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Grins View Post
    It looks to me like your Melanie Phillips went down the rabbit hole.

https://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2...netism-in-acti
    A perfectly understandable statement from one who has apparently fallen into their own rabbit hole. Eventually facts and science will bring you around:

Why the dishonesty if climate change is real???

https://principia-scientific.org/wwf...mate-campaign/

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019...made-up-issue/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ange-hysteria/

Best of luck with your beekeeping. My bees are doing the best they ever have and I am closing this season out with more hives than I have ever had. Such a shame climate change is ruining all of that.

Over a period of twenty months, EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy repeatedly concedes that the Agency’s

sweeping climate-regulation of America’s fossil fuel-fired power plants will have no impact on the Earth’s

climate. McCarthy openly admits that the Clean Power Plan “is not about end of pipe controls.” Instead, she

says the rule is about “driving investment in renewables…, [and] advancing our ongoing clean energy

revolution”. McCarthy says, “That’s what… reinventing a global economy looks like.”

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzing View Post

Over a period of twenty months, EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy repeatedly concedes that the Agency’s

sweeping climate-regulation of America’s fossil fuel-fired power plants will have no impact on the Earth’s

climate. McCarthy openly admits that the Clean Power Plan “is not about end of pipe controls.” Instead, she

says the rule is about “driving investment in renewables…, [and] advancing our ongoing clean energy

revolution”. McCarthy says, “That’s what… reinventing a global economy looks like.”
    Wow Buzzing! I'm delighted you consider Gina McCarthy an expert on this. To be sure, she is. Here's a video that isn't so heavily edited as the one you posted.

5 Production colonies, 1 side by side 5 frame nuc for support- 7 working queens is all I want.

I don't consider her to be an expert. Just a babbling fool that clearly states what the real agenda is behind all of this
    'climate change' nonsense.

The climate has always changed & it always will.

Sigh. We're in new territory for this sub forum....
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenseye View Post
    Sigh. We're in new territory for this sub forum....
    Hardly...,

Ok, I've had my fun. I'll no longer participate in this thread. I can see I'm trying our moderator's patience so I'll do the right thing and bow out.
    Be well.

There is a part of me that wants to say, "it is time for us all to "chill"". Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Ok, I've had my fun. I'll no longer participate in this thread. I can see I'm trying our moderator's patience so I'll do the right thing and bow out.
    Be well.
    I'm done too. It was fun while it lasted, but it appears 'they' are just as hard-headed & stubborn as we are. If we don't believe in it passionately, it ain't worth believing in.

as soon as I learn how to keep bees I'll log on to the global warming site and figure that out.

So many here deny global warming, it's led me to believe there are lots of fence posts flying and hitting slow people in the head.
    The science is clear. Global warming is here, it is affecting every life on the planet and if you refuse to accept this fact you've been hit by too many fence posts. For those wondering, one fence post is too many.
    The media and the left politicians claim the science is clear yet the truth is whole other matter.
    Global warming has no relation to science and is 100% political from top to bottom.
    I hear claims like sea levels have risen and causes downtown Miami to be flooded yet Ft Lauderdale and the Keys are not flooded.
    Gee, maybe the actual reason is that Miami is sinking.
    That is just one of many examples of the lies and falsehoods promoted by the global warmers who fly around the
    planet demanding people lower their lifestyles and hand over large chunks of money to them.
    If you try to have a rational discussion about it with a true believer they attack you or you get banned.

https://realclimatescience.com/2019/...pt-their-lies/

That whole website should be an eye opener to anyone who cares to learn about the issue.

Educate yourself: watch the u tube by Patrick Moore called "The Power Of Truth"

On global warming there are mainly two opinions, #1 believes that in time the problem will take care of itself because it is a natural cyclic event. #2 believes impending doom and will do whatever they possibly can regardless of cost or methods to fix this problem. On treating bee colonies there are mainly two opinions, #1 believes that in time the problem will take care of itself because it is a natural cyclic event. #2 believes impending doom and will do whatever they possibly can regardless of cost or methods to fix this problem. Are you a #1 or a #2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by epcrockett View Post
    Educate yourself: watch the u tube by Patrick Moore called "The Power Of Truth"
    The Greenpeace co-founder?
    Hard pass, I am far too educated to waste my time on that.

I will gladly get rid of every internal combustion engine I own if someone can plug just one of the over 200 active volcanoes on this planet. Mt St Helens, being one of the most recent major explosions,
    dumped more pollution (CO2, sulfuric acid, arsenic, etc) in our atmosphere and on miles of land than anything man has done to date. That was on May 8, 1980 and somehow the human race has not vanished from the planet. There have been thousands of eruptions and some how the atmosphere and land recover and continue to be habitable. Along with this, why is the solar storms and cycles not allowed to be discussed when challenging our "scientific experts" about their prognostications that are to happen in 20 years? Every time a doomsday is set and it does not happen, our "experts" will find some BS to razzle dazzle sheeple with and lead them to a different fear and panic. We are scaring the bejeezes out of our kids by telling them the earth only has 12 more years to exist. Shame on all that deal in proven discrepancies in this so called "science." Global warming/Climate Change is based on computer models created by greedy people that can only justify their existence by getting more money from hard working taxpayers. Follow the money!

It is not just taking away your internal combustion engines using higher cost alternatives that
    don't work as well.
    Most "renewable" energy sources take a lot of up front capital and have long payoff times.
    Things like turning corn into alcohol has a lot of issues and raises food prices to turn corn into a lower quality fuel than gasoline
    that gets a lower MPG than gasoline and it eats rubber parts and absorbs water more than gasoline.
    If the alternatives worked as well or even better than IC engines we'd be USING THEM instead of IC engines right now.
    No subsidies or laws needed.

It is about controlling how you live, what you can do, and what you eat.
    Those at the top can make any sort of law to control any aspect of your life and justify it
    by claiming it will save the planet from "climate change".
    The "scientists" repeatedly change the raw data to fit the conclusions they want, they intentionally leave out data sets that contradict their
    desired results and all that make it NOT science and merely propaganda.
    The United Nations being one of the biggest proponents of the whole thing.
    This website I posted earlier shows that the weather fear mongering has been going
    on for far longer than just a few decades:
    https://realclimatescience.com/
    There is a lot of other info out there but you have to search for it because the true believers silence "deniers" any way they can and
    won't debate the issue.

Rules..
    This forum is free of political and religious discussions.
    Pretty close to a move to Tailgater or a closed thread. Just saying....
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

Too many people consuming too much.
    Too hard a solution to accept.
    Optimists want to work for a solution.
    Pessimists want to deny science.
    Realists realize that the future is mass migration (Bangladesh etc), war, and unrest internationally.
    Never met a climate change denier who denies less unpalatable science.

Here is a riddle, How many SUVs does it take to stop an Ice Age? I would think "when" Ice came down as far as Ohio leaving them with lots of top soil from the north... the Ice eventually receded not once but twice, that there sure must have Taken lots of SUVs.. Here is a news flash, the earth has cooled and warmed "several" times, and One can reliability predict it will again , in fact I would think at some point we are in for "another ICE Age" For the first 2 or 3 we were not here to "blame ourselves" And not that we care but if one has a serious look at what happens to "Suns" we find as the sun dies and it will eventually as they all do. The earth with be a cold lifeless round rock. Just about every species will perish, long team reality is every thing that needs a sun is going to be very disappointed. You some what have the mass migration correct, Andhors. the only way we and the critters survive long term is to find a habitual planet with a "young" sun and move enough genetic material to "carry on" well we have a few Million years to figure that out.....
    GG

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast