Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

New, stand up vaporizer coming....

7K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  snl 
#1 ·
No more bending over to treat! Measured dose per hive! 110volt (no compressor needed). Stand, point in front entrance and vaporize. Approximately 15 seconds per hive.

You're going to love the ease of not bending over to vaporize.....

Stay tuned!

#9 ·
Wish I'd have known about this model coming out so soon. I would have held off ordering my 3rd ProVap 110 and waited for this one! ;)

After watching the video, what prevents OA build up inside the long tube and causing the OA charge capsule from getting stuck? Will this unit be cleanable like the ProVap 110? It is really easy to wash out and a few times with a round scrub brush & an rinse in hot water and the unit is clean & ready for storage. If you don't clean them out, the OA can cause some serious corrosion over time waiting for the next seasons use, especially in a damp/humid atmosphere.

#13 · (Edited)
Sure doesn't read that way...
That's why I added the line, as I felt it would come a bit across that way.. in the lite of day its more then a bit and I need to apologize and strike the post,

you should come out with your own.
not my market, witch is why I suggested the retrofit head for the 110 to you

#14 ·
Tried the ProVap EZ 110 (name for the stand up vap) prototype yesterday.
Remember that “ah ha” moment you had when you first used a band heater vaporizer vs a wand? That’s the feeling you get again with the EZ. No spoon measuring, no caps to fill and place. Just dip the OA capsule into the OA (it picks up 2 grams of OA) drop into the chamber, place your thumb over the chamber entrance and 15 seconds later you’re done. Easy peasy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.