New Here, Hello!

Default New Here, Hello!

Hi everyone.

I've been reading a bit of this forum as questions come up. So, I thought I'd officially 'join'. I'm not much of a joiner but in the spirit of keeping healthy bees for our planet, I thought I'd finally do it.

Our apiary is expanding to 100 permanent hives and then plans to go to 200 within five years, not including nuc splits and sales.

I welcome any and all comments and feedback.

Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: New Here, Hello!

Welcome Faewood. Glad to have you "officially" with us. Where are you located and how many years have you been keeping bees? If you have been visiting Beesource for any length of time, you know these are details we all like to know.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Welcome to Bee Source. Best of luck with your plans.
    "Sometimes the best action, with bees, is no action at all."

Welcome,

We also like to know about your bees, what race etc., and where you are located.

I am also new here and love to introduce me first. I am Herry Braun, single male from Leeds. I am marketing head at local cosmetic clinic Call Lane Aesthetics.

Hello Herry, welcome. Do you have bees yet?
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by JWPalmer View Post
    Welcome Faewood. Glad to have you "officially" with us. Where are you located and how many years have you been keeping bees? If you have been visiting Beesource for any length of time, you know these are details we all like to know.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.beesource.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
    I’m currently keeping Italian and Italian hybrid bees in MA (for approx ten years) but I’m purchasing a property in NH where we will have about 150 hives to begin with commercially. Not going to mess with hardware or supplies. Will be doing nuc bees for sale, wax, honey, and mead. Still finalizing all the smaller details. Will definitely let you all know as soon as Faewood Apiary is relocated and open!

Best of luck getting that ball rolling. I wouldn't mind doing the same when I retire.