Apivar Dosage question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Apivar Dosage question

Quote Originally Posted by aran View Post
    well i certainly appreciate your opinion mate. However i will continue to do what keeps my bees alive. My mite counts are NOT zero despite these treatments.
    But by all means feel free to do with your bees as you see fit.
    You're obviously successful with your hives and I am certainly not someone with enough experience to critique anyone. I'm slowly learning the best treatment course for my hives, which basically means following the advice given in this forum.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Apivar Dosage question

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo3 View Post
    You're obviously successful with your hives and I am certainly not someone with enough experience to critique anyone. I'm slowly learning the best treatment course for my hives, which basically means following the advice given in this forum.
    me too mate. Im only 5 years in now. Ive tried treatment free which was disastrous. Ive tried treating without testing with some successes and some failures and now ive become a believer in alcohol washes and treatment based on the results. Trust me if i could achieve zero mites across my apiary i would not keep needlessly treating but with the current regime i had 100% survival last winter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12