Parts for Dadant Junior Bench extractor

Default Parts for Dadant Junior Bench extractor

Has anyone ordered parts for the above extractor?? It's Sunday, August 4th. I was going to extract, brought the equipment into the house, started to set up, and.............................. I forgot I need a new handle Last year I started having problems with the handle, so, I need a new crank handle. And a new shaft, as my husband 'modified' the original shaft, thinking I could use a drill motor, which became obvious really quick that it would not work. The crank handle worked for a few years, but since the shaft was 'modified' the crank handle would come off quite frequently. Last year the thingamajig, inside the handle, spleen, I think it is, started to not grab, a friend tried to fix it, but it was a no go, and he tossed the entire handle. I tried a search online for parts, but there is nowhere on Dadants site where you can order parts, so I figure I'll have to call one of their stores. I have the part numbers, but was just wondering has anyone else able to get parts.
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Parts for Dadant Junior Bench extractor

I ordered parts for my Junior extractor (different model) If you have the owners manual look up the part number. Give Dadant a call. Tell them you need extractor parts.They will redirect you to another number to order the parts.

I needed a bent -20 bolt to hold down the lid on mine. Nice folks. I got the parts in a few days.

Try Penny at Dadant Metal Manufacturing. 217 852-3324
    All of my opinions and suggestions are based on my five decades of actual beekeeping,
    not so much on book learning, watching YouTube videos nor reading internet sites.

Thank you WTS and odfrank! I've the manual, and know which part numbers I need. Thanks for the phone number odfrank, I'll call them directly in the morning. Yes I agree WTS, all the Dadant personnel have always been friendly and helpful,
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.