The Hive Butler

Thread: The Hive Butler

Default The Hive Butler

I can see a lot of uses for these boxes. For me, they would allow me to continue to uncap while my extractor was spinning. I have always been disappointed that Mann Lake's plastic uncapping tank would not accommodate frames. A couple of these boxes and you could uncap up to 20 frames while your extractor was spinning. They are a bit pricey, but cheaper than the uncapping tanks that are actually designed to hold frames.

Does anyone have any experience with the Hive Butler boxes?

https://www.thehivebutler.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: The Hive Butler

Looks like an innovative product with lots of potential. Agree that they are a bit on the pricey side but the market will make that determination.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

A food service bin works great for a box worth

bloody great idea but far too expensive for an extruded plastic box. I do love the functionality though. If these were a 3rd the price they would get my business. I use the large plastic tubs from the department store...can load up 25-30 medium honey frames and load them onto the back of my truck. I have 4 of them i use at a time in the apiary to bring in the honey.
    Time consuming but easy enough.