Looking for a Wyoming person about antelope

Default Looking for a Wyoming person about antelope

I won the drawing for the Wyoming super tag antelope and looking for some input. any help would be nice.
    “Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up” Alfred Pennyworth Batman Begins (2005)

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Looking for a Wyoming person about antelope

I used to live there. There is a lot of BLM land you can hunt on. I would have a good long range rifle. Shots typically are a long way off. .25-06 or 6.5x55mm Ack Imp would be my first two choices... but other good long range cartridges could work. I would have a bipod on the rifle.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 42y 40h 39yTF

Drop me a pm. I’m certainly not an expert (my wife kills the “big” bucks) but may be able to help you a bit....or send you to someone who can! And.......congratulations! memtb

Mr. Bush....you never cease to amaze me! I suspect that most beekeepers wouldn’t know an Ackley Improved from a Pit Bull! memtb

I use a pair of Styr's chambered in .270. Debating using my with Barnes hand loads or just factory. They like a different hand loads but both do well with factory ammo.
    The old man taught us to pick a load that you can get in a hardware store anywhere in the world: 25-06, 270 30-06, 338 win mag. If you can not get it done with one of them you may as well stay home.
    “Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up” Alfred Pennyworth Batman Begins (2005)

deleted!
    Last edited by Memtb; 08-08-2019 at 06:24 PM.