How to not care for bees: - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How to not care for bees:

I keep a video log on You Tube, it's great to see your progress, not many people watch it, and I have an disclaimer stating I am a beginner, look at Vino farm, started from day #1, he has a huge following, probably raking in the ad money.
    When I make a video I condense 10 smaller ones, and YouTube is great to store it, and look back and see what you did last week. It is fun to watch some noobs like that guy though
    Last edited by ifixoldhouses; 07-21-2019 at 05:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

This is so upsetting.
    I noticed that comments are disabled on that video, I wonder if that's because people blasted him...

The salesman certainly saw him coming, but with all the money he spent on supplies he could have saved a ton of money and bees by watching a few YouTube videos or joining a bee club, or even PAYING for a little education.

Really a poor shame.

>Powerful advertising for the flow hive...doesn't disturb the bees at all. And such ease of the extraction process. Painfully slow.

I was confused. He decides to pull all the flow frames out of the hive, which eliminates the whole purpose of them, then tries to drain the 45 degree honey? Of course it's slow...
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 42y 40h 39yTF

Quote Originally Posted by witalis007 View Post
    This is so upsetting.
    I noticed that comments are disabled on that video, I wonder if that's because people blasted him...

The salesman certainly saw him coming, but with all the money he spent on supplies he could have saved a ton of money and bees by watching a few YouTube videos or joining a bee club, or even PAYING for a little education.

Really a poor shame.
    Someone should post on one of his other vids and direct him toward this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12