Today was the day to move queen cells from my last round of grafting. When I had checked on day 1, there was a decent amount that seemed to have been accepted. Today when I opened it up...nothing, nada, zip. This would be the 3rd round that failed! Fortunately I wanted to check to see how many breeder boxes I needed before I got them ready.
Digging around a bit more, I found larvae. Not big ones ready to be capped and not drone larvae, probably halfway to being capped size. Unless my math is bad, that tells me there is a queen in my 5 frame cell builder somewhere and that is why my grafting isn't working at all. Even my 1st time I had 25% accepted.