Maxant 16 gallon bottling tank

Default Maxant 16 gallon bottling tank

Is this worth the cost? I have been averaging about 500lbs of honey a year, and doing it out of 5 gallon buckets with gates sucks and makes everything sticky. After buying the the valve and the tank it's pretty steep. I feel like this is one of those situations where spending a little more up front will pay off in the long run. I have not called the company yet, but do they cut any deals on shipping or the dripless bottling valve when you buy directly from them? Anybody have any advise or experience they would be willing to share with this purchase? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Maxant 16 gallon bottling tank

Quote Originally Posted by Nhaupt2 View Post
    Is this worth the cost? I have been averaging about 500lbs of honey a year, and doing it out of 5 gallon buckets with gates sucks and makes everything sticky. After buying the the valve and the tank it's pretty steep. I feel like this is one of those situations where spending a little more up front will pay off in the long run. I have not called the company yet, but do they cut any deals on shipping or the dripless bottling valve when you buy directly from them? Anybody have any advise or experience they would be willing to share with this purchase? Thanks
    I bought the 25 gallon tank last year. Maxant quality is excellent. A bottling tank is a game changer - you can bottle on demand instead of all at once and liquefy the honey for bottling as needed. I think it's worth the cost. I'm not aware of any sales or deals they do though. I think it's worth the cost.
    Beekeeping 6 Years - 12 production hives and about 12 nucs - Treatment OAV Only

The only deals are at shows. That they go to. And then cash is king. They where at the ABF ( Witch will be in Chicago next year.) and Wooster Ohio

Buy one and the only thing you'll regret is not having bought one sooner!

I have had one for 4 years and couldn't get along without it. Theymake a great product.

I’ve had one for a couple years, great product, much better than bottling from a pail with a honey gate, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Worth every penny

This works... Not Maxant, but if you're on a budget.

https://www.mannlakeltd.com/stainless-steel-honey-keg

A couple of things about the Mann. Their controller is in the back of the tank. Witch make it a pain.