Maxant Industries

Default Maxant Industries

I'm starting to wonder about Maxant Industries. I placed my order June 5th for three pieces of equipment and it seems I can't get a commitment on a shipping date. I would think they'd have extractors, bottling tanks and wax melters in stock, yet it seems as though they make each item when it is ordered. The red flag is going up!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Maxant Industries

In all fairness, I'm sure in January, they have quite a bit of stock handy. But spring brings a lot of people who hadn't thought ahead, or procrastinating parting with cash, resulting in that stock being dwindled. By early June, I'm sure that much of the inventory is cleared. Always best to order at times other than use season, IMO.
    Hindsight is 20/10, not 20/20...
    After the fact, I always know what didn't work.

We here this every spring/summer. I never had a problem with email. But then i see them at a lot of shows. Have spent some $$ with them, an then in a gentle way a pain. In a good way.

I'm sure you would see the same from all the big supplies this time of the year. If you stay in the business long enough you will learn to order what you need early. I have ran Maxant equipment for 40 years and haven't had any problems. GOOD EQUIPMENT!!!!!

You'll find little to no complaints about Maxant here. Great folks, great products. Jake is awesome....
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

my maxant gear is awesome too.
    Holy smokes the 20F extractor i got from them is an absolute beast.

The only complaint I have with Maxant is that they even sell the 3100 9 frame extractor without the motor. After buying the hand crank version and spinning out 4 supers last year, I knew I had made a mistake. The new motor is awesome! A very well made piece of equipment IMO.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.