Where can I buy brushy mountain bee supply items? Bee suit? Coffin hive?

Default Where can I buy brushy mountain bee supply items? Bee suit? Coffin hive?

Where can I purchase brushy mountain inventory" I want to replace my brushy mountain bee suit. And I want one just like it, not similar to it.
    Also brushy mountain sold a coffin hive and I wonder where I could purchase one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Where can I buy brushy mountain bee supply items? Bee suit? Coffin hive?

I have to ask what a coffin hive is. My topbar hives tend to look like little people coffins since I put chest handles on them and they have a gabled roof.

Default Re: Where can I buy brushy mountain bee supply items? Bee suit? Coffin hive?

Kelley is selling some Brushy Mountain inventory.

https://www.kelleybees.com/brushy-mo...-supplies.html
    Last edited by bushpilot; 06-25-2019 at 09:55 PM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiesbees View Post
    I have to ask what a coffin hive is.
    I just looked through an old BM catalogue that was still laying around. Fairly certain he was asking about the long hive they sold.

I just sent an email to the son of a former BM distributor here in Richmond to see if he still had inventory. The father passed away earlier this year and I do not know what became of the contents of his fairly well stocked honey house.
    Last edited by JWPalmer; 06-28-2019 at 10:03 PM.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Ok, I got a response back from my local guys and they do still have a fair amount of Brushy Mountain inventory remaining. Anyone that wants to purchase any or all of their remaining BM items can pm me and I will forward the contact information to you. Expect to pay full catalogue pricing plus shipping for any items. This is not a fire sale, although it never hurts to ask about quantity discounts.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.