If you love Bee and wish help ecosystem join us Beekeeping Plaftorm

Default If you love Bee and wish help ecosystem join us Beekeeping Plaftorm

edit
    Last edited by squarepeg; 06-16-2019 at 12:28 PM. Reason: advertising

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: If you love Bee and wish help ecosystem join us Beekeeping Plaftorm

hello cryptomedia, and welcome to beesource.

promoting a business and/or advertising is not allowed in the discussion forums.

there is a 'for sale' forum that you may consider:

https://www.beesource.com/forums/for...p?245-For-Sale

read the announcement at the top of the page.
    journaling the growth of a (mite) treatment free apiary started in 2010. 20+/- hives

ops sorry hope i dont make something so bad and i understand the policy i apreciate .
    in fact i dont wana sell notfing i just wana let the people know wee are a lovers of bees and wee create a comunity in this ways and yes bee lovers push us to crate some service what they want but weee canot affor alone thanks in advace .

no problem. the website that you tried to link in the first post it appeared to be a business venture, and it failed to get through the website security system.
    journaling the growth of a (mite) treatment free apiary started in 2010. 20+/- hives

yes it is i agree and is true but people from inside of this platform is dedicate 100% to grow every year and i like this and btw i start love bees after i get this project atm i got 10 hives and they learn me a lot think about this and i apreciate this is the reason why i try get more people inside of this not for the money or financial thinks only to populate more hives if anytime have time just read they project and ies they canot suport service for free thanks in advance .