I can drive to Mann lake, it's not too far from where I live.

The hard part is getting the VFD. IDK any veterinarians that well. Is there any chance I can walk into a vet's office and get one?

What does the vet have to write?

The state inspector is probably going to come now that I've told him I got a positive result for EFB. He was responsive when I first called about 5 days ago.

I don't know what that inspector is going to do, but he did ask where I got the bees from.

IDK if I should call the supplier or not. What do I tell the supplier exactly?