hummerbee brush cutter attachment

Default hummerbee brush cutter attachment

Hi, The grass needs to be mowed. I tried with a bobcat 753 and 60" brush cutter and for some reason bobcat had a hard time spinning the blades or cutting where the grass was taller.
    I want to try with Hummerbee, but don't know how and where to attach the hydraulic hoses.
    Does anyone have instructions or any info on how to attach a brush cutter to a Turbo Hummerbee?
    Thank you.

Attachment 47785IMG_3043.jpgIMG_3046.jpgIMG_3047.jpgIMG_3045.jpg
    Last edited by happybees; 04-23-2019 at 11:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: hummerbee brush cutter attachment

[QUOTE=happybees;1718739]Hi, The grass needs to be mowed. I tried with a bobcat 753 and 60" brush cutter and for some reason bobcat had a hard time spinning the blades or cutting where the grass was taller.
    I want to try with Hummerbee, but don't know how and where to attach the hydraulic hoses.
    Does anyone have instructions or any info on how to attach a brush cutter to a Turbo Hummerbee?
    Thank you.

Simple. Change your hydrolic connection fittings for your side to side shift from factory direct fittings to "quick connect" hydrolic fittings. This uses male to female quick connect system. Then add to any future fork attachments. I get these fittings at any John Deere parts store.