Appleton, WI area

Default Appleton, WI area

Hi Everyone.
    While I am new to these forums, I am not brand new to beekeeping (although I have a LOT to learn). I had bees for 7 years, just 1 or 2 hives at any time. I took the last 2 years off, and helped some friends get set up. My wife decided she wanted to participate, so we ordered a couple packages and just set up 2 hives on Friday.
    I have already learned/relearned a lot from the forums, and appreciate all of the opinions that I have found. I am really looking forward to improving my bee husbandry with so much great information.
    Bob

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Appleton, WI area

Welcome. I realy like that area, when it isn't cold... My son loves in Appleton and I'm up there often to visit.

Welcome, and good luck!
    Rod

Quote Originally Posted by texanbelchers View Post
    Welcome. I realy like that area, when it isn't cold... My son loves in Appleton and I'm up there often to visit.
    Wow, I just noticed my autocorrect error. I meant to say he "lives" there. But, he is there because of his wife so I'm sure the previous statement is also true.

welcome
    Help is here to never misplace that hive tool again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqB0zcmhmQ