I’ve been stung by bees my entire life, it’s usually nothing more than a sharp pinch, little redness and then itchy for a couple days.
Yesterday I really pissed off my bees and they stung me a few times after I was done inside the hive and took off the suit.
This time I encountered pretty severe swelling in my right arm (where I was stung several times) pretty shortly after. My arm blew up pretty big to where it was uncomfortable moving it. The swelling extended pretty far beyond the sting location.
No allergic symptoms like trouble breathing or swelling in unaffected areas, etc.
It’s been 36 hours since the event and finally the swelling is going away.
I thought reactions to bee venom got better over time. Anyone else experienced this?