Made a 110V Oxalic Acid Vaporizer - Digital Temperature Controller

Default Made a 110V Oxalic Acid Vaporizer - Digital Temperature Controller

Hi all,
    I have made my own version of common Oxalic Acid vaporizers but mine runs on 110VAC and has a digital PID temperature controllerIMG_1515.jpgIMG_1521.jpg. I don't have a 12V battery to lug around but my hives are close to the house and I have an extension cord! I am thinking of making more to sell in the "for sale" section if there is much interest. I use a high power 250W heater that gets the CNC machined aluminum cup up to sublimation temperature in under 75 seconds. Thanks for your feedback!
    Brett

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Made a 110V Oxalic Acid Vaporizer - Digital Temperature Controller

I'm intrigued. Tagging in to follow developments.
    Neill
    Herbhome Farm USDA zone 7a

Quote Originally Posted by herbhome View Post
    I'm intrigued. Tagging in to follow developments.
    Hi. I have built two units and think I can build more fairly quickly. I have them listed on eBay and Craigslist Akron. I will look into how to post the ad on this forum. Looks like we are starting to get into the summer/fall treatment season.
    Thanks for your interest!

What would your price point be?

You could look on eBay or CL, since Brett has made it clear he has them listed there, but I think it would be best not to discuss selling price on Beesource until he posts in the For Sale forum. Just a thought.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.