iPhone Microwaves Causes Absconding - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: iPhone Microwaves Causes Absconding

Oldtimer: "It's true, cos i saw it on the screen. But luckily, we can get the special micro circuit chip.:

From Bunnings ?

I believe they have a special every Full Moon
    from the Bee House -http://ecologicalsolutions.com.au/bees/?page_id=8
    40 years - +/- 20 H - TF - Subtropical

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

"Every viewpoint, is a view from a point." - Solomon Parker

looking for new members

https://www.tfes.org/
    --shinbone
    (1975-1980, and now since 2011; maintain about 10 hives; Zone 5b; 15" rain; 5500')

it must be true i read on the internet......
    right here on this post.

Quote Originally Posted by crofter View Post
    If you set the hives up parallel to one of the Ley lines dominant in your area it will jam the frequencies that the bees can receive. Frames should be cold way to the Ley line.
    Crofter do you have any good books or articles on Lay Lines?
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Goose View Post
    Crofter do you have any good books or articles on Lay Lines?
    GG
    Naw, I just make it up as I go along!
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by crofter View Post
    If you set the hives up parallel to one of the Ley lines dominant in your area it will jam the frequencies that the bees can receive. Frames should be cold way to the Ley line.
    Whoa, you read Dave Cushmans site regarding Ley Lines? I see the reactions are the same as I received when I posted a question about this, tinfoil hats etc. But, if you do read what Dave Cushman writes, I respect his experience. In my favor, Roger Patterson himself came to the rescue and supported Dave Cushmans findings. Deb
    Proverbs 16:24

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverdale View Post
    Whoa, you read Dave Cushmans site regarding Ley Lines? I see the reactions are the same as I received when I posted a question about this, tinfoil hats etc. But, if you do read what Dave Cushman writes, I respect his experience. In my favor, Roger Patterson himself came to the rescue and supported Dave Cushmans findings. Deb
    I read both Patterson and Cushman, I have "found" a couple trees that seem to always have a coloney in them and a swarm hanging on the side.
    I want to figure out how to trace the line and or find more good "trap spots" the books I have checked out talk about lay lines as old roads or optimized trails and meeting points, almost created by the traffic itself. IE human energy charging the soil or some such theory. Also have a barn where 4 swarms in the last 5 years have moved in, north exposure and mice take them out every year but .... I seek the way and how to find more. Somewhat esoteric ability seems almost lost. I had an uncle that could douse for water but I was too young to understand it or gather much info , now he is gone. Basically, if Lay line exist one could douse for Apiary sites, as this is somewhat what the bees do..... We drop the bees where we want. the bees drop them selves where they want, I seek to understand the difference. Maybe I can ask the Aliens....
    Seems there is something to it ,,I agree but still grasping for the wisps of knowledge.

GG

Basically, if Lay line exist one could douse for Apiary sites

GG
    I'm not sure what you call them but they do exist. My previous comment was somewhat correct somewhat in jest. I had a friend who dowsed, he told me he could tell me which hives were nasty by dowsing, I took him up on it, being the doubter I am, I took him to a yard that was as mellow as a kitten. he dowsed away, after a while he said no problem here. I took him to my beast hives, had re queened these hives multiple time, different queens, they would tear your face off and any other part of your body they could find. He spent a few min. dousing away, looked at me and said, you have to get these bees out of here, it's terrible here. Funny thing it was on land own by some Monks, eventually when i was moving, gave them to a good friend and we moved them to his house. the next year I asked him how's the bees, he said wonderful, nicest bees he's ever had. I have a current yard that is nasty but not that nasty, wish he was still around to see if it would work again.
    mike syracuse ny
    Whatever you subsidize you get more of. Ronald Reagan

I learned dowsing from an old boy that would pick out spots for water wells, he could even tell you how deep the water table was.I tried it for finding Lay lines after reading about putting hives on them, I think Iím still stuck on water, cause nothing made any sense lol.
    Rod

Quote Originally Posted by wildbranch2007 View Post
    I'm not sure what you call them but they do exist. My previous comment was somewhat correct somewhat in jest. I had a friend who dowsed, he told me he could tell me which hives were nasty by dowsing, I took him up on it, being the doubter I am, I took him to a yard that was as mellow as a kitten. he dowsed away, after a while he said no problem here. I took him to my beast hives, had re queened these hives multiple time, different queens, they would tear your face off and any other part of your body they could find. He spent a few min. dousing away, looked at me and said, you have to get these bees out of here, it's terrible here. Funny thing it was on land own by some Monks, eventually when i was moving, gave them to a good friend and we moved them to his house. the next year I asked him how's the bees, he said wonderful, nicest bees he's ever had. I have a current yard that is nasty but not that nasty, wish he was still around to see if it would work again.
    More or less what I would like to do, douse for sites. I had access to a place that was awesome, calm bees, no issues Queens lasted 3-4 years etc. The hives had a smell I'll never forget, I thought in my youth it was "brood smell" I have not smelled it since. this place got dozed and built on, since then I have seen lots of difference from site to site. Sure some is forage and maybe wind patterns but there is some unseen thing that has an effect. I have emailed Rodger a couple times but have not got much detail, just his affirmation this Lay line thing exists. be nice to find an English speaking "expert" or a book on the subject.

Well I have to say that this happened on Bee-l, so you know the kind of ridicule I received from those guys; Roger defended Dave Cushmans findings. I also saw a guy dowse for water location correctly like someone else mentioned in an above post. Somethings just can’t be explained.

Oh my now it's dowsing, here if you make a hole anywhere you have a well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverdale View Post
    Well I have to say that this happened on Bee-l, so you know the kind of ridicule I received from those guys; Roger defended Dave Cushmans findings. I also saw a guy dowse for water location correctly like someone else mentioned in an above post. Somethings just can’t be explained.
    Cloverdale, Thanks for stepping up with your opinion. We often see or feel things we cannot understand. Fortunately I am old enough to no longer care if those who do not know, choose to ridicule, to save their minds from needing to grasp the unexplained or barely believable. I spent 20 years with an old martial Arts instructor, watched a guy catching arrows, breaking concrete, causing massive internal injury with out leaving a bruise. I watched a guy knock a roll of nickels setting on edge, over , and off the table, from across the room just by looking at them. I now want to know "how to do it" rather than "can;t accept it can be done". There are many mysteries we humans have yet to understand and master, we only use 20% of our brains, some day when we hit 80% wild things will be common place. If we have meridians, and energy flow in our bodies, the earth can also have energy flow and "Lay lines" I am at the "show me" place. Rather than the BS place. To each their own.
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the bee guy View Post
    Hi Dan, Great place to be if you have water any where, lucky place to live. When I was 11 my dad said to me one day lets go for a ride...
    We ended up at a new house of one of my cousins. the well driller had drilled 3 wells past 300 feet with still no water. the cousins plan was to move the already built house to a different lot. As a "last resort" someone invited this very old , thought to be crazy man out to "douse" he wandered around with thick wires, for maybe 20 min with 30 or so people watching. then said drill here , just past 200 feet you will hit water. The well driller was grinning as he said "sure old timer" I could tell he was a "non believer" Well struck water at 218 feet good water plenty flow. I really Wish I would have run up and said show me how to do that mister. But at 11 I just stood and watched. 2/3 of the people said he was crazy and or lucky etc. I now understand a little more than I did 45 years ago. the 2/3 that cannot accept what they just saw, they transfer "crazy" to the old guy. the 1/3 have just learned to "accept" some things. Dan, I wish you had a chance to watch someone who really can do these things, it is a real mind changing experience. I seen a guy lift a car off someone at an accident scene. Sometimes Sh!t happens and you either can accept or you can't . I have been in both places, it is what it is my friend. I am convinced if Jesus came back and healed people, they would take him to area 51 and think he is an alien and dissect him to find the answers.
    GG

Well said GG.

I read both Patterson and Cushman, I have "found" a couple trees that seem to always have a coloney in them and a swarm hanging on the side.
    I want to figure out how to trace the line and or find more good "trap spots" the books I have checked out talk about lay lines as old roads or optimized trails and meeting points, almost created by the traffic itself. IE human energy charging the soil or some such theory. Also have a barn where 4 swarms in the last 5 years have moved in, north exposure and mice take them out every year but .... I seek the way and how to find more. Somewhat esoteric ability seems almost lost. I had an uncle that could douse for water but I was too young to understand it or gather much info , now he is gone. Basically, if Lay line exist one could douse for Apiary sites, as this is somewhat what the bees do..... We drop the bees where we want. the bees drop them selves where they want, I seek to understand the difference. Maybe I can ask the Aliens....
    Seems there is something to it ,,I agree but still grasping for the wisps of knowledge.

GG
    Now this makes sense to me. I'd be open to someones research on these lines. i'd think aside from actual hive locations that are removed they would stay pretty consistent. they can fly around a new house. Up here I never see swarms nor many natural nests. The one or two swarms are always on the nightly news.
    Terrence

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the bee guy View Post
    At least we ainít talking about hurricane proofing hives w/ 5 gallon buckets of water!
    Rod

Quote Originally Posted by rwlaw View Post
    At least we ain’t talking about hurricane proofing hives w/ 5 gallon buckets of water!
    just so you know he moved to Florida, so he may get to try out his theories.
    mike syracuse ny
    Whatever you subsidize you get more of. Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast