Commercial bee hive boxes from Bennett Apiaries Inc. "Bennett Top Joint" -spring sale

Default Commercial bee hive boxes from Bennett Apiaries Inc. "Bennett Top Joint" -spring sale

IMG_5807.jpg Assembled & Painted Deep Boxes.jpg IMG_0876.jpg

The "Bennett Top Joint" is the most durable box design available from any manufacturer,

Available in pallet quantities only (generally a minimum of 125 unassembled boxes to a pallet).

Unassembled Commercial grade deeps in pallet quantities $11.95 including freight to most zip codes.

Pickup pricing and large quantity discounts available

Assembled wood frames, plywood migratory covers, pallets and all sizes of boxes available. Assembled painted and branded boxes in truckload quantities no problem.

Contact me for our full price list and spring sale prices! -full truckload discounts available.

We can ship coast to coast, or pickup at our Red Bluff California location -(pickup appointment required).

Tom Bennett

Email
    [email protected]

Call or text
    530 526 5504

Text and email are best because it can be hard for me to hear my cell phone in the shop with the machines running.

I look forward to serving you

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Commercial bee hive boxes from Bennett Apiaries Inc. "Bennett Top Joint" -spring

Treating available (copper naphthenate)