The 10 Minute - One Gallon Bucket Feeder Project

Default The 10 Minute - One Gallon Bucket Feeder Project

My last project of the winter before bee season really starts.

I know this forum is more a place folks want to "offer their wisdom" and not so much on projects, but if anyone likes their own projects, I offer this idea up:

Help is here to never misplace that hive tool again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvwlSiOzgOU

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: The 10 Minute - One Gallon Bucket Feeder Project

Nice job. Micron screen presumably available at hardware store? I note a google search points out Alibaba.com with prices all over the place, but saw stainless steel 40 micron filter mesh discs at $0.82 to $0.92 per piece. Apparently other possibilities include rolls to be cut to chosen size with prices depending on length (and probably width, but I did not further investigate). Good suggestion to save a few bucks, with little effort.

Default Re: The 10 Minute - One Gallon Bucket Feeder Project

Quote Originally Posted by JTGaraas View Post
    Nice job. Micron screen presumably available at hardware store? I note a google search points out Alibaba.com with prices all over the place, but saw stainless steel 40 micron filter mesh discs at $0.82 to $0.92 per piece. Apparently other possibilities include rolls to be cut to chosen size with prices depending on length (and probably width, but I did not further investigate). Good suggestion to save a few bucks, with little effort.
    I put the link in the youtube video description for the screen. 0.65/ea from betterbee.com
    Help is here to never misplace that hive tool again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvwlSiOzgOU