Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Beekeeper's Tool Pouch with magnet

15K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Charlie B 
#1 · (Edited)
I've gotten really good feedback on these pouches I've been making so I thought I'd offer them up for sale here on beesource.
I got real tired of losing my hive tools so I created this tool pouch with a 90lb magnet to hold my hive tool but provide quick access, plus carry additional beekeeping tools I use.

TOOL POUCH IN THIS PHOTO IS WHAT IS INCLUDED

Beekeeper's tool pouch w/queen cage: $41.00 includes free shipping anywhere in the US.

Send an email to bearcreekhoneywi@gmail.com and I will send an invoice via paypal.
Usually ships a week to 10 days after ordering.
For international shipping, email me at bearcreeekhoneywi@gmail.com and I will calculate shipping. I've already shipped to Canada, Sweden and Australia, so it's not an issue.

See less See more
1 4
#5 ·
Although I haven't set a magnet directly upon my phone, I can say that after two months, my smartphone is working fine...and I've made about 70 within a foot of my phone, so.......my C Cards are literally just a few inches away from the magnet in my back pocket and so far, they are all still working fine. All that I can honestly say. They do say to keep them away from pacemakers of course.

#7 ·
I shut my pacemaker off with a handheld drill once while on a step ladder holding the 100 pound vent/microwave I was installing. Had no choice but to finish the screw so things stayed up. Queersome feeling when I am on enough drugs to keep my heart dependant on a pacer. Yes, keep magnets and magnetic fields away from your pace maker!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.