Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Posts not working correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Saltybee View Post
    Was just giving notice. When I really complain you will be able to tell the difference.
    I've notice that about you If you want to know the other site that is also having the same problems, what I do is try to get into one, when that one doesn't respond go to the other one, and try to get it, after a while I can read one while the other is loading. Now having worked in it, and having two sites, or more who knows, all having the same problem for this long, If I couldn't figure it out, I would have been fired, but then again I worked on main frames. There is absolutely no question, that since I get on at 4am eastern time and get lousy response time on either system, that they have little clue how to debug response time problems. now one of the first things I would start looking at, to go two entries deep onto this sight, my software say's I had 49 advertisement blocked on my session, now I know there is a cost, but 49 advertisements???
    mike syracuse ny
    Whatever you subsidize you get more of. Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

The slowness issue isn't just on two sites, it's affecting alot more than that. We're currently working on rolling out a patch to address our whole network. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Niall

I came back to report that I am having the same problem again, plus additional problems.1. Making or responding to posts doesn't always work 2. Site is slow 3. Sometimes it does not load the whole page and since yesterday 4. Page appears fully loaded but the wheel never stops spinning. I left it for hours yesterday and when I came back it was still spinning. I am no computer genius but that seems to slow down my entire computer.
    I have noticed a severe drop in activity but thought that it was due to uninteresting topics or people in warmer areas gearing up for the season. I certainly hope the Admins are trying to resolve the issues because like wildbranch, when it is so slow I just say screw it and go do something else. J

It is hanging on ads I believe. Been closing out; Control H to history; and back in. Works for me, but not the way it should be running.
    It is not true that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks.
    They can learn them, they just can't do them.

Hello there,

The techs are aware of this.
    Once they complete the patch, they will deploy the fix.
    I do not have an ETA on this, but once I get an update, we'll give you a heads up here.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12