Document called "Who is Xi Jinping"

Default Document called "Who is Xi Jinping"

I want to know if this English speaking document can be seen outside Finland?

It is about the leader of China and how he is growing their influence around the globe. China owns for instance 10% of Europe's port capacity. 2017 for the first time European Union could not make a statement about the human rights situation in China because Greece was against it. China owns Pirius port in Greece.

https://areena.yle.fi/1-4546138

In the Finnish broadcasting company's web pages they say that 80% of their material can be watched outside our borders.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Document called "Who is Xi Jinping"

EDIT: version with more details:

The link itself works for me. But the content at the link Juhani posted is in Finnish, though. )

And, after using Google Translate, this is what I see ...
    screenshot-areena.yle.fi-2019.01.26-10-26-55.jpg
    ... so the "program" is not viewable by me.
    Last edited by Rader Sidetrack; 01-26-2019 at 08:33 AM. Reason: update with more specifics and screenshot
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rader Sidetrack View Post
    Yes, the link works for me.

(Note that the content at the link Juhani posted is in Finnish, though. )
    NO, the document is in english, just click in the picture and the movie begins.

Well, unless I use Translate, the page is in Finnish by default. Here is a screenshot of what I get initially:

screenshot-areena.yle.fi-2019.01.26-10-32-32No translate.jpg

Last edited by Rader Sidetrack; 01-26-2019 at 08:51 AM. Reason: fix screenshot
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rader Sidetrack View Post
    Well, unless I use Translate, the page is in Finnish by default. Here is a screenshot of what I get initially:

screenshot-areena.yle.fi-2019.01.26-10-32-32No translate.jpg

OK, the text in the middle says "This program cannot be seen abroad (=outside Finland)"

Good to know. Big brother is watching...

Right there where the text is there should be an arrow to start the movie/document/video.

I can't read your sources but an familiar with what China is doing with the billions in trade balance profits they get every year thru currency manipulation and a command economy. They have lent needy third world countries huge amounts of money that they have no hope of repaying with the goal of gaining control of infrastructure when these nations default. This is part of what they call One Belt one Road, the plan to rebuild and control a new "Silk Road" Turning atolls that are next to underwater into military establishments to create choke points to control commerce for most of SE Asia. This is in areas claimed by neighboring small nations increasingly being intimidated by the Dragon. This is hugely important fishery and oil and gas field that China wants to also monopolize. They have stolen most technology the United States Military paid to develop. Their new stealth fighter is a barely reengineered F 35 which frankly may work better than the original. A huge swath of their industry is owned and controlled by the military. The profits from those enterprises and products are devoted into building them a huge and modern military establishment. They see themselves as the future world Hegomony.

They don't refer to themselves as the Middle Kingdom for nothing.

Alex
    Ten years of Beekeeping before varroa. Started again spring of 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance G View Post
    I can't read your sources but
    My sources? Sources of the document makers?

Quote Originally Posted by Vance G View Post
    They see themselves as the future world Hegomony.
    Hegemony where 99% of the people obey, and the 1% disappears.
    Scary

The document seems to be originally French, in Finland it was spoken English (with Finnish subtitles).

Now we wait how long it takes BS will be shut down. Or my account suspended...

The Chinese man(in the document) living in US had his Facebook account suspended because he had written something negative about China. China controls Facebook too.

Quote Originally Posted by Juhani Lunden View Post
    China controls Facebook too.
    In China, yes.

Alex
    Ten years of Beekeeping before varroa. Started again spring of 2014.

just to show you how bad it gets, a few years ago china restricting the rare earth elements to other countries, so a company opened a mine in Calif. to compete with them, so the chinese took off the restrictions, the company in Calif. went bankrupt, and can you guess who bought the company in bankruptcy we are our own worst enemies some times.
    mike syracuse ny
    Whatever you subsidize you get more of. Ronald Reagan

I wonder if their Gestapo goes around with 18 vehicles at the crack of dawn to hammer on doors to arrest political opponents. Makes one think , does it not.

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    I wonder if their Gestapo goes around with 18 vehicles at the crack of dawn to hammer on doors to arrest political opponents. Makes one think , does it not.
    Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by AHudd View Post
    In China, yes.
    I mean in US!

The guy in the video was living in US! And his FB count was suspended for a day.

This is what Chinese do in Russian Siberia (translate, but the pictures alone tell it all).
    https://newizv.ru/news/economy/24-11...rubaet-rossiyu

This is pretty much what to expect once you let the Chinese in.

Of course, the Russian Admin got paid really well I would think, so the Chinese got the logging rights.
    It is the locals suffer as well the ecological damage is terrible.

In the Russian Far East they are destroying invaluable basswood forests (local beekeepers object, but who listens).
    Most of the "legal" and illegal logging is sold the Chinese (conveniently, across the border).
    For example:
    https://primamedia.ru/news/747740/
    Former "smoker boy". Classic, square 12 frame Dadants >> Ukrainian frame experimentation.

Yes GegV the Russians did much of the same in Mozambique in the 1970's. What goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    Yes GegV the Russians did much of the same in Mozambique in the 1970's. What goes around comes around.
    Mozambique does not have rain forest to cut - look it up (besides, the Russians do not need forest of someone else's)..
    There are better examples of what terrible things the Soviets (and the Russians before and after) did.

But - did you NOT notice that I pointed out how the Russian Admin are selling the resources out.
    The Russian business and the admins will sell off everything they possibly can, before escaping to their own Carribian and Mediterranean villas into happy retirement.
    I am being objective here and no need to kick me as if being pro-Russian.

Chinese, in the end, will outsmart both Russians and Americans and own both (if the trends continue - mainly, the short-sighted greed of Russian and American big business; .. and Euro too).
    Former "smoker boy". Classic, square 12 frame Dadants >> Ukrainian frame experimentation.

As matter of fact Mozambique had large forests of exotic timber, but that was not what I was refering to there were other natural resources plundered by the Russian government, and I am not kicking anyone just pointing out that there are few nations that have not got their fingers in some pie somewhere although some by government and others by large corporations.

The Finnish Security Intelligence Service has come up with a very unusual warning to all Finnish companies about China.

"Huaweis possible contacts to the political leadership in China has to be taken seriously. Lately there has come up new legislation in China which oblige all companies in China to help in national security officials."

https://www.hs.fi/talous/art-2000005992750.html

https://www.supo.fi/en