5 Frame honey bee nucs / Lot Of Ten / Limited Free delivery / 2019 Pre-sale - $1650

Default 5 Frame honey bee nucs / Lot Of Ten / Limited Free delivery / 2019 Pre-sale - $1650

2019 PRESALE
    LOT OF TEN MINIMUM @ $165 per nuc free delivery included within 650 miles of Gautier MS 39553. We do not deliver to Florida.

Or $145 per nuc picked-up in Gautier MS.

Delivery and pickup begins the week of April 14, 2019.
    No nuc box deposit needed, no frame exchange needed.
    These are sold on a first come first served basis.

Each 5 frame nuc comes with 4 fully drawn medium frames of wired natural drawn comb from treatment-free and smokeless apiaries, a mated *VSH Italian queen, lots of bees, brood, food, and a corrugated nuc box that is yours to keep.

We are Mississippi State Certified Beekeepers;
    https://www.mdac.ms.gov/bureaus-depa...eybee-program/
    (Second page, first column.)

Pick-up individual nucs at our Mississippi Gulf Coast apiaries $145 each with $75 deposit and $70 in cash only due at pick-up.

Payment for LOT OF 10 with limited delivery;
    via cash or check.....$1650
    via Pay-pal..............$1710

We accept 50% deposit to hold your delivered nucs and your place in line.
    The remaining 50% balance is due by January 31st 2019. No refunds after February 1st 2019.
    We must have payment in full before we drive out with bees.

See our other sales on;
    Ebay sales click here.
    Our shop,
    www.buttsbees.tk

For details/logistics or to plan a visit call 5One2-887-8One33 or 228-Six23-339Six , leave message or text.
    We do not answer unknown numbers.

Submit cash or check payment to;
    TROY BUTTS OR SUSAN BUTTS
    1520 TIMBERLANE RD.
    GAUTIER MS 39553
    Please call us before you visit.

Email and Pay-pal payment to;
    [email protected]

You will need wooden-ware (a hive) to move the frames of bees into as soon as possible.The nuc box is considered very temporary, especially during spring build-up.

Any questions will be happily answered!

Thank you

*VSH stands for Varroa Sensitive Hygiene, a naturally occurring hygienic behavior of honeybees whereby the worker bees detect female varroa mites that go into oviposition, they then uncap and remove the varroa mite infested brood. Breaking this vector in the reproductive cycle of the varroa mite drastically limits their population growth and often eliminates the need for any miticide treatments.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

That is the definition of charging for delivery. You are charging 20 per nuc delivery....

Default Re: 5 Frame honey bee nucs / Lot Of Ten / Limited Free delivery / 2019 Pre-sale - $16

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBeeHaver View Post
    That is the definition of charging for delivery. You are charging 20 per nuc delivery....
    I’m sure if they were $100 bucks a nuc you would still have something to complain about .. In my opinion they’re charging a very fair price .

Default Re: 5 Frame honey bee nucs / Lot Of Ten / Limited Free delivery / 2019 Pre-sale - $16

Would you deliver to the Birmingham, AL area? Also -- looks like I'm right up against your deadline. Have I just missed out at this point? Oh -- and am I reading right that you can pick up fewer than 10?

Thanks,

Naomi