Lega Tabletop Slicer Uncapper

Default Lega Tabletop Slicer Uncapper

Anyone use the Lega Tabletop Slicer?

https://www.blueskybeesupply.com/leg...licer-lgtt-uc/

Iím a sideliner growing soon and want a good quality uncapper and would appreciate your advice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Lega Tabletop Slicer Uncapper

Look at the uncapper from Simple Harmony Farms. Reasonable alternative.
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

Another deceptive uncapper video showing only perfect smooth combs with no brace and burr, not combs and supers like we get in real life.

I bought it a couple years ago....i hate wax cappings is why i got it. They have since come out with an upgraded model with new features. Overall I wouldnt trade it for anything except for the features on the new model. You need to buy the blue plastic scracher from betterbee to go with this.

It is only available through blue sky. Forget trying to reach LEGA, they are all Italian.

They finally came out with , or recame out with a food grade catch tub, rubber boots for the legs and so on.

When i I approached so-n-so at blue sky about my concerns about the uncapper, he said he was not making much money off the sale of this equipment and was selling them for the bee keepers as if I care how much he makes from it.

I digress.

Any warranty or service issues has to go through Bluesky bee....The documentation at the time, was pretty weak, although they provide well printed instructions but as far as disassembly, for maintenance and service forget it.

There was not a parts list incase you wanted to replace something....

I am starting to remember stuff that pissed me off about buying it from the sole dealer in the country but I would still buy it.... unless you buy this one the others are chinese knockoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPKeeper View Post
    Anyone use the Lega Tabletop Slicer?

https://www.blueskybeesupply.com/leg...licer-lgtt-uc/

Iím a sideliner growing soon and want a good quality uncapper and would appreciate your advice.

Yes, you do have to prep the frames, but you have to anyway so they will fit in the extractor.
    Quote Originally Posted by odfrank View Post
    Another deceptive uncapper video showing only perfect smooth combs with no brace and burr, not combs and supers like we get in real life.