Do I really need to medicate? - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Default Re: Do I really need to medicate?

Quote Originally Posted by grozzie2 View Post
    And folks wonder why Beesource content has been going downhill so much over the last couple years. This makes it pretty obvious.
    Sadly there is a whole new generation of 'know it alls' with YouTube University PhDs.
    I can't speak for another soul, but it has surely put a dent in my participation.
    Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. - Emerson

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Grozzie, you are of course correct. 'Cept my little O-200 Connie won't ever see 12,500 on the altimeter, much less FL450. Now for a really great view, video from the Dragon Lady at FL700 is really cool.

As far as YT degrees and such, even a broken watch is correct twice each 24 hour period. You just learn to ignore it the rest of the time.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by GregV View Post
    The black box approaches and observations - work plenty well.
    David. Cheerful beekeeping

Quote Originally Posted by grozzie2 View Post
    This is why a gps uses WGS84 standard to calculate distances, the spec for an oblate spheroid that represents the shape of the earth mathematically and provides distance solutions to an accuracy of 0.01% over any distance.
    Philosophy is an asterisk to Plato, and physical science an asterisk to Newton.
    David. Cheerful beekeeping

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617