Book recommendations

Default Book recommendations

I am always in search of a good book. What are y'all reading or what would you recommend?

Two rules: (1) In keeping with the rules of of this forum, no books about bees. (2) No books on modern politics (post-Vietnam era).

I am currently reading Bunker Hill, by Nathaniel Philbrick. I have really enjoyed all of Philbrick's books.

I recently completed Enlightenment Now, by Steven Pinker. I enjoyed it, but will caution that it has political undertones that tend primarily liberal.

I am looking for a good historical fiction book in the style of Ken Follett, but will entertain just about anything.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Book recommendations

All the "Sharpe's..." series by Bernard Cornwell. A whole lot of books on modern politics (not to be mentioned)... The Brother's Karmazov by Dyodor Dostoyevsky. Clapton (Eric Clapton's autobiography). Istanbul by Thomas Madden. Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules for Life. All the Jack Reacher stories. All the Harry Hole stories.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 42y 40h 39yTF