provap 110 stem changing

Default provap 110 stem changing

2 times so far seems that the 1/4" stem you stick into hive gets bent a little and won't go into hole and sit there properly, and i have to bend stem out straighter a little bit. it is not hitting any blockage at hole, why is this angle of stem changing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: provap 110 stem changing

Iím confused. Iíve drilled my holes straight in from the back of the hives and never have a problem. Insert, tap cap, vap and remove. Now, Iíve a hive that I must have somehow drilled the hole too big and the ProVap would not sit upright, so I just inserted a golf tee in that hole and drilled another.
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

my holes are drliled straight in, but i can't insert the provap110 because the stem is to close to the bowl, so i have to pry the stem down to make it a little straighter so it goes in the hole picture the stem from the clamps on the bowl at like 30 degrees instead of maybe 45 degrees. What would you say the angle is or should be. stem in relation to the bowl clamps.

Larry, I have watched a couple videos on using the provap110, and the stem is straight with the bottom of the bowl, am going to bend mine down more when heated up, and think that is my problem. don't know how stem came to me at about 30-45 deg. angle, it had the small block of wood on and everything. but i think figured out what problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by beefarmer View Post
    2 times so far seems that the 1/4" stem you stick into hive gets bent a little and won't go into hole and sit there properly, and i have to bend stem out straighter a little bit. it is not hitting any blockage at hole, why is this angle of stem changing?
    mine bent to, I was told that wasn't possible, after straightening I now hold it while it's in the hole. My suspicion is if you have extra cups, and get going fast enough it gets to hot and bends, slows me down having to hold the unit and fill the caps with the other hand, but still works fine.
    mike syracuse ny
    Whatever you subsidize you get more of. Ronald Reagan