Really bad honeybee vs. round up news [glyphosate]. Can this article be trusted? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Really bad honeybee vs. round up news [glyphosate]. Can this article be trusted?

Quote Originally Posted by GregV View Post
    Me too interested.
    I like reading a good book, now and then.
    Sometimes I even buy a book.

Mind you some of us here are too unassuming to publicly (and repeatedly) display our credentials and credits (especially IF directly irrelevant to the subject discussed).
    As an academic who researches in a woo-subject area, it would be idiotic in the extreme to identify myself on a forum like this. I've had to get restraining orders against woo-sters in the past (2 naturopaths and 1 creationist) and need to protect myself and my family in the future - not doxing myself is part of that.
    Last edited by SuiGeneris; 10-01-2018 at 10:05 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Really bad honeybee vs. round up news [glyphosate]. Can this article be trusted?

Let me be clear here: Having peer-reviewed, published articles on any subject is not a requirement for posting to Beesource. If it were, there would be no Beesource!

If we cannot get past the demand for a list of publications by members posting in this thread, I will close this thread.

... move on ...
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Quote Originally Posted by SuiGeneris View Post
    As an academic who researches in a woo-subject area, it would be idiotic in the extreme to identify myself on a forum like this. I've had to get restraining orders against woo-sters in the past (2 naturopaths and 1 creationist) and need to protect myself and my family in the future - not doxing myself is part of that.
    Do you really believe in this or are you just feeling superior and making yourself important?
    I have not realized anything you posted as so dangerous, there are only sceptic reactions and different opinions.
    Actually you have a whole armada of supporters here

44 years? Well, itīs a lifetime

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234