Beesource going political - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Beesource going political

Quote Originally Posted by msl View Post
    Well glad you desided to stay.
    I may not agree with ya on some thing things, but your still a valuable asset to the forum
    m

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Communism is likely the most deadly and destructive sort of national slavery ever to poison a nation.

All right. Let's not keep going like this. Save it for Tailgater, PM's or another forum.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

ou can copy the links to these political ads and grab screen shots to help us remove them.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    There are two ways political ad campaigns spend money: Conquest and Retention. Retention advertising is often cheaper and easier since you already like the party. Conquest campaigns will spend more; they have to get your attention. I am not an analyst so I cant comment if it worked or not but in the end its their money to waste I guess.
    -Philip
    There's a third way - spreading disinformation through 'disguised' ads. Interesting article posted this very morning:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45454142
    LJ
    A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com/

Just do a search on "Edward Bernays" if you doubt there are experts on public manipulation!

I doubt there is anything that sophisticated about BS advertisements, but I use ad blockers set to the minimum exposure that still allows enough cookies to allow personalization for ease of logging in and moving about on the site. The adds I do get are driven by subjects I have searched on google. I dont like being so "tracked" but also not interested in doing all the mental gymnastics necessary to avoid it.
    Frank

As Lee mentioned, if you see these political ads, provide us a screenshot and the URL (Right click it > Copy link address) and we'll look into it.

- JB

Cyclic? No, I think more linear than cyclic. Every colony has a beginning and every colony has an end. Especially with the advent of varroa and other things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123