Almost lost em to the Colorado River

Default Almost lost em to the Colorado River

They over watered the field on the other side of the brush line from my yard then cut a ditch to run the water out. Almost lost this pallet especially https://youtu.be/I6NyjGaVuxU

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Almost lost em to the Colorado River

Wow...

Really wish I had a skid steer / Bobcat or whatever you call it. I could find a thousand things to do with it even without the pallet forks.

Cool video.

Quote Originally Posted by westtnbeekeeper View Post
    Wow...

Really wish I had a skid steer / Bobcat or whatever you call it. I could find a thousand things to do with it even without the pallet forks.

Cool video.
    Same here, I have to move a yard with 26 colonies in it before next Spring because it's on CRP land that's going to have a required burn next year. Reeeally not looking forward to doing that by hand... might need to rent one for the day haha

There's a rental place just down the road here that rents the rubber tired skid steer for $165/8hrs and they have one on rubber tracks that is quite a bit more powerful for $235 or $265. A bit more for the extra horsepower. Don't know what they rent for where you are but I think it would be worth investigating. In the meantime you can get your hives situated on pallets if they aren't already.

( disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company in any way, just trying to help) Sunbelt rentals has about 500 locations across the US. I have an account with them, you call up the nearest one and they drop it at your site. Might be a few dollars more than the local hardware store with a skid steer for rent but a lot less hassle.