Ohio Bee Box Company - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Ohio Bee Box Company

Not local to me, but I know kamon reynolds has mentioned zooks

http://www.k4vb.com/Misc%20Projects/...available.html

Amish / Mennonite will be extremely regional.

edit: I also want to say I have heard at one point or another he has a brother/cousin/family member that opened another shop up a little further north in Kentucky.

A quick google search shows this thread, might have more info i'm not going to sift through it at the moment, but this seems to have some of the info.

https://www.beesource.com/forums/sho...ilder-Kentucky

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Those are some very attractive prices, I am trying to talk the wife into a road trip. As for Ohio Bee Box, I give up, I called a few times a week and it rings a few times and goes to voicemail. I should have done more research before posting, apparently people have been having problems for a few months. If I could just get a hold of anyone I would have entertained giving them a few weeks or even a month or two to fill the order but since they aren't responding I was forced to seek reimbursement from my credit card company. My credit card company did give me another number 650-427-9276, although that is a google voice number, I tried one last message.

A question to the moderators ... I realize Ohio Bee Box (OBB) was a fantastic company under their previous ownership, it would appear under Corey Martin things have been slipping. How can you continue to promote them by having their advertisement in the ribbon?

Quote Originally Posted by HeadofMeadow View Post
    A question to the moderators ... I realize Ohio Bee Box (OBB) was a fantastic company under their previous ownership, it would appear under Corey Martin things have been slipping. How can you continue to promote them by having their advertisement in the ribbon?
    "Moderators" at Beesource have nothing to do with advertising. Advertising includes both 'classified ads' (in the For Sale forum) and 'display ads' (banner ads and those down the right side when viewed in a full-sized browser). All advertising issues must be directed to Beesource 'owner' VerticalScope.

If you wish to contact VS, try sending a PM to user 'Admin'.

Having said that, a "paid" display/banner/classified ad is likely to continue to appear on Beesource pages until the 'paid time' runs out the clock.

And note that the "Consumer Reports" sub-forum is available for those who desire to post their actual experience (both positive and negative) regarding vendors. That includes those vendors who advertise here, and also those who may not.

Last edited by Rader Sidetrack; 01-31-2020 at 09:18 AM.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Thumbs Up Re: Ohio Bee Box Company

Rader, thanks for the note, don't worry I wasn't actually thinking anything would change, recognizing money was taken for advertising. I had noticed the consumer report section but had first responded to this thread since it was more informational to start. Now that I am a consumer (or I tried to be a consumer) should I really re-post in the consumer report section? Just dont want to double post the same negative feedback unless its appropriate.

This thread started out not as an "experience" report, but as a question directed to a wider audience. Then it morphed into more of a Consumer Reports style thread.

In a perfect world, one where moderators' time was free and unlimited this thread would have been split into two threads and at least the second part moved into the Consumer Reports forum.

But, as is demonstrated regularly, it really is an imperfect world.

So unless some other moderator gets a mind to take action, this thread will likely just keep on, keeping on, here.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Good luck guilting one of us into picking up that torch. I'm on a cell phone...
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Has anybody had success in the past couple months? Last i activity see reported here was in January. I ordered on march 18, 10 days ago, but have not received any shipping notification. I reached out with a friendly email and that has not been responded to. I'm hoping people have had recent success. I'm perfectly fine without amazon level speed, I just dont want to get stiffed.

i ordered there last year. Took a long time but got my stuff. Probably won't order from there again.

Let us know if your order comes through. I really liked their stuff in the past. Hope, it works out.

Per my shipping link, fedex is en route right now with my March 18 order. It's supposed to be delivered today but I have a hunch it will be a day late, both because it's still in ohio and has not made it to my nearby regional hub, plus COVID19 has slowed some deliveries, which is understandable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123