The University of Florida’s honeybee program has been around since the 1920s, but thi

Default The University of Florida’s honeybee program has been around since the 1920s, but thi

The University of Florida’s honeybee program has been around since the 1920s, but this June, it will mark the completion of a new honeybee headquarters on the university's campus, said Jamie Ellis, the Gahan endowed associate professor of entomology in the University of Florida's Institute of Food & Agricultural Sciences (IFAS). (Feedstuffs)
    http://www.feedstuffs.com/nutrition-...en-new-bee-lab
    americasbeekeeper.com
    [email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: The University of Florida’s honeybee program has been around since the 1920s, but

I can remember being in grad school in the '80's and the observation hive in one of the labs. I never imagined having bees myself back then.

Tom

Default Re: The University of Florida’s honeybee program has been around since the 1920s, but

“The Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory is a series of three buildings — it’s a mini bee campus. One of the buildings, the Amy E. Lohman Apiculture Center, will house the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services’ Apiary Inspection team, a beekeeping museum, a honey extraction and processing facility, and workshop space,” said Ellis, who heads the Honey Bee Lab. (Tallahassee Democrat)
    https://www.tallahassee.com/story/li...ure/718896002/
    americasbeekeeper.com
    [email protected]

americasbeekeeper.com
    [email protected]