Telescoping covers, Bottom boards, Inner covers and misc. woodenware

Default Telescoping covers, Bottom boards, Inner covers and misc. woodenware

For sale are 20 to 50 each of the following items:
    10 frame equipment bottom boards, inner covers and telescoping covers. These items were all checked out and painted in 2017. All are serviceable 2.00 each in any amount

12 frame bottom boards, inner covers and telescoping covers. These can be used as 2 -6 frame nuc pieces or with 12 frame (square bodies) Bottom boards and inner covers have divider boards in them. About 20 of each are available 2.00 each in any amount

6 frame nuc combination bottom boards/lids and inner covers Note: also selling 6 frame medium nuc boxes in another thread 1.00 each in any amount

contact info is: cell phone: 517-404-1526 (call or text ) or email at : [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Telescoping covers, Bottom boards, Inner covers and misc. woodenware

Not bad, wish I was closer to ya.

Default Re: Telescoping covers, Bottom boards, Inner covers and misc. woodenware

Quote Originally Posted by Richinbama View Post
    Not bad, wish I was closer to ya.
    Don't we both.
    Beek since 2016: Hardiness Zone 9a: in NW Florida

ALL OF THE 10 FRAME BOTTOM BOARDS, 10 FRAME INNER COVERS AND THE 10 FRAME TELESCOPING COVERS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

MOST OF THE 6 FRAME AND 12 FRAME EQUIPMENT IS STILL FOR SALE.

ERROR ERROR I HAVE LISTED THE MEDIUM NUC BOXES FOR 1.00 EACH IN ERROR. I HAVE THEM LISTED ON ANOTHER THREAD FOR 12.00 EACH WITH A COMBINATION BOTTOM BOARD/MIGRATORY LID INCLUDED WITH EACH BODY THAT INSLUDES 5 FRAMES DRAWN COMB OR 6 NEW FRAMES WITH A SHEET OF FOUNDATION IN EACH.