NY beeks there is aiac meeting scheduled for 5/20/2018 and to be presented
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NY beeks there is aiac meeting scheduled for 5/20/2018 and to be presented

the following is a conference call for the aiac, you would have to contact Paul Cappy for the phone number:

Please join me for a conference call on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. Topics to be discussed include:

development of a registration program for beekeepers
    new promotional opportunities for New York State produced honey

the rumor going around is the AIAC is to present a mandatory registration program for all NY beeks, that's all the information I have at this time.

if you would like to contact the nearest AIAC member to you the only place I could find the list was on the bee wellness web site.

http://nybeewellness.org/nys-apiary-...ory-committee/

if you look at the entry under the advisory committee, you will see the minutes from the last meeting released, if you go to after lunch you will see some of the discussion that has been going on since 2014 about mandatory registration.

if you want some long reading and some copies of older AIAC minutes you can go to this thread in beesource.

https://www.beesource.com/forums/show...highlight=AIAC

We have a discussion going at our local bee club, and intend to send the results to Paul Cappy, The Commissioner of Market and Ags, the closest AIAC person as to the feelings of the local group.
    mike syracuse ny
    Whatever you subsidize you get more of. Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: NY beeks there is aiac meeting scheduled for 5/20/2018 and to be presented

Mike,

You may need to ask for help from Admin to edit your thread title which gives the wrong date.

I am a NY beekeeper and I am pro-registration. I am willing to pay a fee for the registration.

Is this meeting held in Albany? Can one sit in to observe rather than just phone in?

Nancy

Default Re: NY beeks there is aiac meeting scheduled for 5/20/2018 and to be presented

I noticed the wrong date after entering. You would have to ask Cappy, the only information I have is included in the post. I'm a NY beekeeper that was registered in 2007, and have seen no advantage to being registered. What would you expect from Marketing and Ags that would be of help to you for being registered? They have already said they will not be adding inspectors. mike
    mike syracuse ny

Well, registration - and this being NY, paying a fee - is the first step to getting inspectors, isn't it? Why should non-beekeepers underwrite the entire costs for either hobby beekeepers, or commercial operators?

I think it would be valuable to know where there are managed colonies, in the case of some communicable disease or pest outbreak. And inspectors that could be called upon would be very helpful. I had a friend with a disease issue (in another state) and we got an inspector there in about 48 hours.

I know there are reports of misbehavior/conflicts of interest by past bee inspectors, and I know it's a PITA to be nickeled and dimed by fees, but very few bees stay entirely on their owners' own land so we're all in this together. If the inspection system had problems, then it should be fixed, not just abandoned.

Other states seem to have working and very useful registration and inspection systems, so I believe it can be done.

Is the last meeting the one in August of 2016 with the minutes posted on the NYBeeWellness site? Surely there have been ones since then? Where could one see the minutes of those meetings? Are the meetings always in Albany? Do you know if next week's one is here?

Nancy

I am a NY beekeeper and I am pro-registration. I am willing to pay a fee for the registration.

No need to pay, just fill out the form and send it in.

https://www.agriculture.ny.gov/PI/PI-134B.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by enjambres View Post
    Well, registration - and this being NY, paying a fee - is the first step to getting inspectors, isn't it? Why should non-beekeepers underwrite the entire costs for either hobby beekeepers, or commercial operators?

I think it would be valuable to know where there are managed colonies, in the case of some communicable disease or pest outbreak. And inspectors that could be called upon would be very helpful. I had a friend with a disease issue (in another state) and we got an inspector there in about 48 hours.

I know there are reports of misbehavior/conflicts of interest by past bee inspectors, and I know it's a PITA to be nickeled and dimed by fees, but very few bees stay entirely on their owners' own land so we're all in this together. If the inspection system had problems, then it should be fixed, not just abandoned.

Other states seem to have working and very useful registration and inspection systems, so I believe it can be done.

Is the last meeting the one in August of 2016 with the minutes posted on the NYBeeWellness site? Surely there have been ones since then? Where could one see the minutes of those meetings? Are the meetings always in Albany? Do you know if next week's one is here?

Nancy
    If you want the last meeting minutes, you would either have to ask Paul Cappy, or a FOIL request, I have filed FOIL request a couple of times to get the minutes, the problem is you have to know when the last meeting was and where it was, and send that the the lawyer, and 3 weeks or so later you would get a copy. They tape the meeting, some committee's actual make the tape available for people to listen to. The last few meetings were in Albany, the ones before that were at the State Fair.

Well you also had EFB problems, did you call the inspectors to figure it out? If you did , what response did you get? If I remember correctly, you are a member of SABA, according to Chris Crisp this was all explained to your group, and a letter from Emma provided, any chance you have a copy of the letter and can post it so we can read it?

If I remember correctly some of the discussions at the AIAC meetings, a fee was brought up and shot down because people felt that no one would want to pay it, especially the commercial guys. I have notes on a lot of this stuff, but I have to go into a couple of hives as I'm making queens right now, maybe later I can see what I can dig up. actually most of what I have is in that thread posted above now that I think about it.

I'm pretty confidant, that they are not going to add inspectors if you go reread bee wellness's copy of the minutes, I think what they intend to do is "TRAIN" beeks to do the diagnostics, much like Pat's classes are doing now. Now if you go to the Cornell site as far as funding the tech team is funded by the Fed. Govt.
    "from the Cornell Mission statement "
    Funding for services provided by the NYS Beekeeper Tech Team
    comes from the NYS Environmental Protection Fund " so I'm not sure why they need beeks to register to get funding

again from there statement "In 2016 the Tech Team provided services to 30 beekeepers in Central, Western and Northern
    NY. Tech Team services include (i) monitoring colonies for parasites, pathogens and pesticides;
    (ii) customized reports for beekeepers that compare results from their operation to other
    operations in New York State"

and they have a advisory counsel, the same people that are on the AIAC committee.

"The NYS Beekeeper Tech Team believes that beekeepers should be the individuals who
    decide the direction, goals, and sampling priorities of the Tech Team. Five NYS beekeepers
    have volunteered to comprise the initial advisory panel to guide immediate decisions for the
    2017 sampling season. This initial advisory panel consists of Mark Berninghausen, Pat
    Bono, Chris Cripps, Chuck Kutik, Earl Villecco, and Dan Winters. The Tech Team
    appreciates having these beekeepers on board to provide them with advice and guidance
    while program decisions are made. Beekeepers present at the 2017 Empire State Honey
    Producers Association (ESHPA) summer picnic will vote for advisory panel representatives
    from July 2017-July 2018." so if you belong to ESHPA and go to the picnic, you can vote on who they run. win win situation, but not for me.

and there survey from the same article :

"In aggregate, our 56 survey respondents reported harvesting a total of 1.2 million pounds of
    honey from about 19,000 colonies in 2016, with an average yield of 64 pounds per colony.
    Comparing these numbers to USDA data from 2015 suggests that the beekeepers in our
    sample may account for about a third of statewide honey production." so the avg. amount of hives per was 340 hives, now I'm sure on the bell curve there may have been a couple of small beeks, but mainly commercial beeks.

so I say again, for free, I get nothing, if I have to pay, I'm supporting the commercial beeks even more.

as to managed colonies, I bet you know where most all the ones are around you, I make a point of finding them around me. lets see did I forget anything?
    mike syracuse ny

Mike,

Thank you for the long comment - I will comment more this evening, as I too am scrambling to get some bee work done after a rainy day or so. Later!

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by enjambres View Post
    Mike,

Thank you for the long comment - I will comment more this evening, as I too am scrambling to get some bee work done after a rainy day or so. Later!

Nancy
    something else to chew on, I did suggest that some incentive might get beeks to agree to registration, something similar to what West Virginia did, I'll copy part of there registration:

(c) A person who:

(1) Owns and operates an apiary;

(2) Is registered with the commissioner; and

(3) Operates the apiary in a reasonable manner and in conformance with the West Virginia Department of Agriculture’s written best management practices provided by rule, is not liable for any personal injury or property damage that occurs in connection with the keeping and maintaining of bees, bee equipment, queen breeding equipment, apiaries and appliances. The limitation of liability established by this section does not apply to intentional tortious conduct or acts or omissions constituting gross negligence.
    mike syracuse ny

The last AIAC meeting was held at Ag and Mkts in Albany on Nov 14, 2017.
    Items on the agenda were:
    I. Welcome/Instructions by Commissioner Ball
    II. NYS Pollinator Protection Plan (PPP) updates
    a. Cornell update-tech team and research
    b. NYSDEC and NYS Parks, Rec, Historical Preservation PPP efforts
    III .American Foulbrood Update
    IV. Pesticides
    a. miticides used in apiaries
    b. other pesticide issues/research
    V. Items from the floor
    a. honey producing plants on the invasive species list
    b. apiary registration
    VI. Other business

The AIAC meeting scheduled for May 30, 2018 is via tele-conference, no physical meeting place to the best of my understanding.
    The notification of meeting via conference call sent to members of the AIAC made no mention of a physical meeting.

Of interest may be 2 resolutions passed by ESHPA at the ESHPA Fall meeting in Nov 2017:

RESOLUTION

WHEREAS, currently New York State (NYS) does not require that all beekeepers register their numbers of colonies and County(ies) of the bees location(s);

AND

WHEREAS, so far in 2017 there have been seventy (70) known and reported cases of American Foulbrood in NYS, requiring NYS Inspection of all colonies within two miles of that infected colony;

AND

WHEREAS all colonies at risk for infection, or spreading the infection, cannot be inspected because their populations and locations are not known; this lack of knowledge creates an unwarranted risk to all beekeepers in NYS.

AND ALSO

The information collected could, with permission from the beekeeper, be used to further research projects underway at institutions, including Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, and other institutions of higher learning. Information concerning population census served is a key element in any and all grant applications.

This information is invaluable to Legislators, both state and Federal, to advocate for Pollinator Protection Plan implementation and other developing issues for bees and beekeepers. Without a population census, the Legislators hands are tied.

THEREFORE

BE IT RESOLVED, the Board of Empire State Honey Producers Association strongly recommends universal registration of all colonies of honey bees located in New York State for more than sixty (60) days in any calendar year. The New York State Bee Inspector will maintain said informational data base.

The registration document will provide: Beekeeper name, telephone #, email address and mailing address (and the beekeeper physical address if different from the mailing address). It will document the County (or Counties) where colonies are located. It will provide numbers of colonies (not numbers of bee-yards) in each county where honey bees are located. The beekeeper will be able to choose whether or not to share this information with any entity other than the NYS Bee Inspector. For example, whether or not to share beekeeper information with Cornell (and other research institutions) for research projects and studies.

11/17/2017

RESOLUTION

1. WHEREAS; Honey bees and wild pollinators in New York State are currently in a perfect storm of stress factors including the effects of parasitic mites, newly identified strains of nosema as well as the modern pesticide and fungicide formulas, (which are basically a form of nerve gas affecting target insects and beneficial insects alike), AND

2. WHEREAS; the importance of clean forage is outlined in the NYS Pollinator Protection Plan,
    AND acknowledging that over the last 100 years New York State (NYS) has lost over 500,000 acres of nectar producing buckwheat to field corn production, AND

3. WHEREAS; at present NYS is approximately 63% forested, with 25% in cropland, leaving only 12% for roads, waterways, city and urban sprawl, AND

While acknowledging the detrimental effects of certain invasive plant species, such as multiflora rose, bittersweet, barberry, wild parsnip and phragmites; we advocate this four part Resolution:

1. BE IT RESOLVED THAT Empire State Honey Producers Association (ESHPA) seeks recognition of the importance of certain plant species, considered invasive, including but not limited to spotted knapweed, Japanese knot weed, purple loosestrife and sweet clover in the food chain of multiple species of pollinating insects throughout NY State including honey bees, bumble bees, Mason bees and also numerous butterfly and wild bee species;

2. And Furthermore, BE IT RESOLVED that ESHPA recognizes the right of individual farmers or landowners to remove these species from their property by mechanical means or with herbicides,
    3. BUT, we, ESHPA, do not recognize the right of any individual, group or state agency to apply, release or broadcast any general remedy which would endanger any of the above plant species survival by CROSSING INDIVIDUAL, TOWN OR COUNTY BOUNDRIES;
    AND furthermore, because it is impossible to keep biological remedies contained within property boundries;
    4. The Board of ESPHA Resolves and unanimously states that ANY USE OF BIOLOGICAL REMEDIES TO SUPPRESS PLANT SPECIES WITH INTRINSIC VALUE TO POLLINATORS MUST BE FORBIDDEN.

11/17/2017

Clyderoad,

Thank you for the Nov. Meeting summary, that's really useful.

So do you think the ESPHA resolutions will be put forward for adopting, as is? I'm not sure a county, but not site, registration will do much for AFB notification or tracking down other cases. But it's a start, I guess, so I'm OK with that.

I'm still going to be eradicating Jap. Knot Weed and purple loosestrife from my own farm, as I have been been for the last 30 years and after sustained effort, I've nearly succeeded. No way I'm going to go backwards there after so much work. But I do it the old fashioned way, with shovels and picks and chest waders. Honestly, though, I think that even if you parked a whole fleet of those huge asphalt paving rollers end to end, in a year the knot weed would have shoved them aside like toys.

I'm not big on importing exotic bugs (biological controls) to overcome other exotic species, anyway. Too many unknown unkowns.

I also like Mike's WV-style carrot as an inducement to register. Seems like a good thing as injury of third parties is always a risk.

Nancy

A bill, A10362, was introduced in the NY Assembly by Rep Magee on April 17. It was co sponsored by Rep Crouch.
    It was referred to Agriculture and then to Ways and Means on April 24. The State Senate version of the same bill is S8274
    It reads:
    S T A T E O F N E W Y O R K
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    I N A S S E M B L Y
    April 17, 2018
    ing a beekeeper registry program
    THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, REPRESENTED IN SENATE AND ASSEM-
    BLY, DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS:
    1 Section 1. Section 169-d of the agricultural and markets law is
    2 amended by adding a new subdivision 5 to read as follows:
    3 5. (A) APIARY INDUSTRY REGISTRY. THE COMMISSIONER, IN COOPERATION WITH
    4 THE APIARY INDUSTRY ADVISORY COMMITTEE, IS AUTHORIZED TO DEVELOP A BEEK-
    5 EEPER REGISTRY PROGRAM FOR COMMERCIAL BEEKEEPERS, PART-TIME BEEKEEPERS
    6 AND HOBBYIST BEEKEEPERS. SUCH PROGRAM MAY BE MANAGED BY AN INSTITUTION
    7 OF HIGHER EDUCATION WITH EXPERTISE IN BEEKEEPING AND BEE HEALTH. THE
    8 PURPOSE OF SUCH REGISTRY PROGRAM SHALL BE TO MAINTAIN A CENSUS OF BEEK-
    9 EEPERS AND BEEHIVES AND PROVIDE A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION TO AND FROM
    10 BEEKEEPERS AND BEE RESEARCH PROGRAMS TO PROVIDE FOR MONITORING OF THE
    11 BEE POPULATION IN NEW YORK STATE WITH THE GOAL OF PROTECTING THE HEALTH
    12 AND WELLBEING OF BEES, PREVENTING DISEASE AND MAINTAINING THE PRODUCTIV-
    13 ITY OF BEES FOR POLLINATION AND HONEY PRODUCTION.
    14 (B) REGISTRY NOTIFICATION BY SELLERS OF BEES AND BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT.
    15 AS PART OF A BEEKEEPER REGISTRY PROGRAM DEVELOPED PURSUANT TO THIS
    16 SUBDIVISION, ANY PERSON, FIRM, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY OR CORPORATION
    17 THAT SELLS BEES AND BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT TO NEW YORK STATE RESIDENTS
    18 SHALL PROVIDE INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE DEPARTMENT TO NEW YORK STATE
    19 PURCHASERS OF SUCH BEES OR BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT INFORMING THEM ABOUT THE
    20 BEEKEEPER REGISTRY PROGRAM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE PURPOSE
    21 OF SUCH PROGRAM AND HOW SUCH PURCHASERS MAY REGISTER.
    22 S 2. This act shall take effect on the one hundred twentieth day after
    23 it shall have become a law. Effective immediately, the addition, amend-
    24 ment and/or repeal of any rule or regulation necessary for the implemen-
    25 tation of this act on its effective date are authorized to be made and
    26 completed on or before such date.
    EXPLANATION--Matter in ITALICS (underscored) is new; matter in brackets
    [ ] is old law to be omitted.
    LBD15465-02-8
    There is resistance to site specific registration beyond the county level. The ESHPA recommendation and rational has been well received at every level of both private and public stakeholders.

I think a call for assigning beekeeper registration numbers and the requirement to have them permanently displayed on every brood box, honey super, nuc hive or swarm box/trap is warranted and should be pursued.

ESHPA has outlined the needs for and resulting benefits of beekeeper registration pretty clearly in their resolution.

Potential management of the program by an educational institution, as suggested in the Bill, may conflict with an educational institutions'
    charter as management of beekeeper registration would likely be considered a regulatory action and not a educational one. My guess is
    another entity will have to manage the program.
    Last edited by clyderoad; 05-21-2018 at 06:31 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by clyderoad View Post
    A bill, A10362, was introduced in the NY Assembly by Rep Magee on April 17. It was co sponsored by Rep Crouch.
    It was referred to Agriculture and then to Ways and Means on April 24. The State Senate version of the same bill is S8274
    It reads:

There is resistance to site specific registration beyond the county level. The ESHPA recommendation and rational has been well received at every level of both private and public stakeholders.

I think a call for assigning beekeeper registration numbers and the requirement to have them permanently displayed on every brood box, honey super, nuc hive or swarm box/trap is warranted and should be pursued.

ESHPA has outlined the needs of and resulting benefits of beekeeper registration pretty clearly in their resolution.

Potential management of the program by an educational institution, as suggested in the Bill, may conflict with an educational institutions'
    charter as management of beekeeper registration would likely be considered a regulatory action and not a educational one. My guess is
    another entity will have to manage the program.
    now you have to read the above very carefully. the well received at all levels. no beekeepers other than the Eshpa leadership didn't know about it as they made sure and haven't posted the minutes of the meeting where the rule was written, normally it's sent out to members. now putting your registration numbers on all your equipment I can agree with, as long as the commercial guys are also required to do it, I've always wanted a way to track some of them down.
    And the comment on the potential conflict, is a perfect design to get this through, and then transferred back to ags and marketing.
    Pro or con, please write you congress person and senator and comment please.
    mike syracuse ny

Quote Originally Posted by wildbranch2007 View Post
    now you have to read the above very carefully. the well received at all levels. no beekeepers other than the Eshpa leadership didn't know about it as they made sure and haven't posted the minutes of the meeting where the rule was written, normally it's sent out to members. now putting your registration numbers on all your equipment I can agree with, as long as the commercial guys are also required to do it, I've always wanted a way to track some of them down.
    And the comment on the potential conflict, is a perfect design to get this through, and then transferred back to ags and marketing.
    Pro or con, please write you congress person and senator and comment please.
    >The comments you refer to are mine. I wrote them to report the feedback I have been witness to regarding registration and also to the resolution adopted by ESHPA to work towards a NY beekeeper registration.
    >Beekeepers on LI knew of this effort back in October '17, before both the AIAC meeting that fall and the ESHPA fall meeting where the registration and forage resolutions were adopted.
    >No 'rules' were written by ESHPA. Resolutions were written and voted on as to the direction of the organization regarding these 2 issues.
    >The registration is for everyone commercial and sideliner and hobbyist.
    >It is only my opinion regarding assigning beekeeper registration numbers and requiring equipment to be labeled with that number. I will voice my opinion and reasons for it when I am given the opportunity to do so in front of the committee.
    >My comment on the potential conflict of a educational institution managing a regulatory program is to point out that that portion of the BILL as written may have to be altered. Personally, I think Ag and Mrkts should run any NYS beekeeper registration program and educational/research institutions should not .

Membership and participation has it's benefits at both the local and state level- you can give input on matters that are important to you while keeping informed in a timely manner.

to comment on the bill and see it's progress you can go here.

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation...2017/a10362#no

and to find and send a comment to your rep go here

http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/
    mike syracuse ny

the bill will be going before the senate ag committee June 5, below is a list of the bills, and below that a link to the senators on the committee for anyone that would like to comment. really interesting some of the bills they will be discussing s8274 is this one

https://www.nysenate.gov/calendar/me...ulture-meeting

https://www.nysenate.gov/committees/agriculture
    mike syracuse ny

I know everyone is busy and bees are a small part of most people's lives, but if you want a pretty good history of beekeeping in NY, from many of the older beeks that have lived through it, go to this link http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/w...TDONATIONS.exe...
    and read the thread new attempt at bee registration in NY.

when you get to the menu screen pick bee-l, link doesn't work perfectly
    mike syracuse ny

I know everyone is busy and bees are a small part of most people's lives, but if you want a pretty good history of beekeeping in NY, from many of the older beeks that have lived through it, go to this link http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/w...TDONATIONS.exe...
    and read the thread new attempt at bee registration in NY.

when you get to the menu screen pick bee-l, link doesn't work perfectly
    It reads to me like the account of a small vocal group with too much stuck in their craws to be objective.

It reads to me like the account of a small vocal group with too much stuck in their craws to be objective.
    It reads to me as a bunch of beeks that have been through this before and seen the results of a one way communication system(if you want to call it that), most people that I have communicated with don't trust Ags. and Mkts , If I was trying to get a bill like this through, the first thing I would do is find a different place for it to hang it's hat, the second thing that would have helped is tell the beeks what you are trying to do. No one knows what the registration is, as it appears to me that after this passes, then Ag's and Markets will then write it, and we all know that only ESHPA has input to Ag's and Markets.
    mike syracuse ny

It reads to me as a bunch of beeks that have been through this before and seen the results of a one way communication system(if you want to call it that), most people that I have communicated with don't trust Ags. and Mkts , If I was trying to get a bill like this through, the first thing I would do is find a different place for it to hang it's hat, the second thing that would have helped is tell the beeks what you are trying to do. No one knows what the registration is, as it appears to me that after this passes, then Ag's and Markets will then write it, and we all know that only ESHPA has input to Ag's and Markets.
    Only if it were so clear cut. Sometimes the 'one way communication' is a result of personal choices made, like walking away from the process disgruntled- and each has done just that. To then claim a lack of communication or information, well.....
    It's one thing to have a differing opinion but no one is a boogie man or a bad person out to get others as is being alluded to.

Most people I've communicated with favor Ag and Mkts becoming more involved in apiary issues, do not mistrust them, favor collecting the most basic data about beekeeping in the state, and would like more inspectors and inspections. Most on the Committee have the same experience to report.

The BILL you refer to was NOT introduced by ESHPA or AG&Mkts. You should contact the sponsors of the BILL and give them your suggestions.
    For what it's worth, it seems to me that the current bee laws and the PPP gives the Commissioner of Ag the authority to establish a apiary registration program anyway. This NEW BILL is not necessary.

The beekeeper and hive registration as discussed on the AIAC call the other day would include name, address, email, phone number, # colonies, # colonies by county, registration mark on hives, mandatory and updated annually, no fee.
    Information will not be shared with others unless registrant opts to do so.
    A point was made by a committee member on how to make registration
    nondiscoverable by FOIL requests and the need to address this going forward.

The reasons for registration have been covered but include research and obtaining research monies, to target inspections to specific areas according to need, and for disease control among others.
    There will be a public comment of the registration program.
    Last edited by clyderoad; 06-03-2018 at 07:27 AM. Reason: clarify

Only if it were so clear cut. Sometimes the 'one way communication' is a result of personal choices made, like walking away from the process disgruntled- and each has done just that. To then claim a lack of communication or information, well.....
    It's one thing to have a differing opinion but no one is a boogie man or a bad person out to get others as is being alluded to.
    so I'll take them one at a time, communication, been here 14 years never heard anything from cornell nor cappy, and I'm registered. As you remember my thread about AIAC, they will not announce when there meetings are will not give you the minutes, without a foil request, been there done it, if people didn't tell me when the meetings were, I would never find out, the stuff to be discussed is passed out at the meetings, when I asked how do I get comments in, they said give them to a person on aiac as I can't talk at the meetings, how do I get comments on the discussion, when I don't know what the discussion is. and believe me I have tried.
    mike syracuse ny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast