Beeyard in the moonlight. A short timelapse video

Default Beeyard in the moonlight. A short timelapse video

Beeyard in the moonlight.
    We had an amazing full moon recently! It was such a bright night that you’d almost believe it was daytime….except that you can see the stars and the lights from passing aircraft.

https://youtu.be/nLbevia0BSY
    Last edited by beemandan; 04-03-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. - Emerson

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Beeyard in the moonlight. A short timelapse video

Nice video.......Go Pro?

Default Re: Beeyard in the moonlight. A short timelapse video

Quote Originally Posted by Tim KS View Post
    Nice video.......Go Pro?
    Thanks!
    It is a GoPro. Sadly, one my biggest technology disappointments. Tons of features and great promise but the hardware needs work. The first unit they sent me would lock up every time I tried to use it. The replacement is only slightly better. It will not operate for more than ten minutes in temperatures above 80F. It overheats quickly and shuts down. The internal microphone stopped working after a month.
    I read the reviews on the newest model and the complaints look like the same stuff.
    If they spent a little less money on self promotion and a bit more on hardware design they might have an acceptable device.

I am in the market for another camera….but it won’t be a GoPro.

Sorry about the rant.
    Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. - Emerson