MAXANT CUSTOMER SERVICE/EXCEEDED EXPECTATION

Default MAXANT CUSTOMER SERVICE/EXCEEDED EXPECTATION

We just came back from our 11 day trip throughout the USA. It was amazing.
    Finally I had a chance to see forests of Pennsylvania, Appalachians, visit St. Augustine FL, Savannah GA. eat some orange blossom honey etc.etc.
    Of course, visiting Maxant was item No.1 on my list, but on March 1st Mr. Jake Heinemann was on his way to Ohio, so he agreed to open his doors for us yesterday, yes it was Sunday.
    What a place. As you enter a huge showroom with reception desk, and work stations around, you know this guy is a very serious about his business. And he knows the importance of the first impression. There is at least one of each products they make, for you to see. Not pictures, real things, to see and touch.
    In the back from the showroom, there is a production line with welding and s.s. sheet metal forming booths, also product assembling areas and shelving with clearly marked boxes full of parts.
    There is also a forklift area and loading dock. It sure looks like a well organized operation.

One hour later I was a proud owner of 3900 WPT wax melting tank, junior cappings spinner and 16 gallon blender mixer for my creamed honey. Days of creaming honey with electrical drill are finally over.
    Jake gave us Maxant hats and T shirts. He also gave a pink hive tool to my wife, that she really likes
    Helped me move our luggage from the back of our Jeep to the back seat, and load my newly purchased equipment.
    Last night, when we were at Canadian border I received a text from Jake, just wanted to know if we got back to Canada safely. Yes, it was a Sunday night.
    Last edited by MARBIS; 03-12-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    ==Northumberland County Beekeeper, Trent Hills, Ontario==

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: MAXANT CUSTOMER SERVICE/EXCEEDED EXPECTATION

I like that story and it sounds like you had great time.

Whether you like/buy Maxant products or not, their service is impeccable. They once offered to replace the legs on my extractor because they arrived scratched.
    Have never heard of a dissatisfied customer due to Maxant customer service.
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

I'm extremely fortunate to live in the area and Jake and the company have always been top notch. You saw the best of the best and I'm grateful for the attention that is paid to the product and service.

Nice post!
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

I love working with them to. In my book their only short comings is phone service. But once you get a main email address. It is blazing face. One night I drop a email at about ten at night and 5 mins later had a answer.

Maxant is hard to beat!

Sounds like Jake.
    I have had that personal service on numerous occasions.
    My Honey House is nothing but Maxant for a reason- it is built to last and the service is always there.

A few weeks back we picked up our fifth Maxant bottling tank, another 25 Gallon Model 600-3, with the no drip valve. I finally got it installed today, which reminded me I should let folks know that we don't just love the tanks, but also their exceptional customer service! We could buy from anyone, but Jake at Maxant knows my name, patiently answers all of my questions and truly seems to care about my business! Just my .02.